Best or Favorite Bow EVER

Did you shoot the Ultra 8? Just wondering.
I sure did last month. My brother and I went in to shoot the Lift 29.5 and 33 with our current bows for a side by side comparison and to get a good sense of the new lifts. We were able to shoot the Rx-8 and I loved the bow but not for $1800.00 before accessories. My brother however left with one fully loaded and loves it so far.

chasewild

WKR
I sure did last month. My brother and I went in to shoot the Lift 29.5 and 33 with our current bows for a side by side comparison and to get a good sense of the new lifts. We were able to shoot the Rx-8 and I loved the bow but not for $1800.00 before accessories. My brother however left with one fully loaded and loves it so far.
I did the same after 10 years with my Elite 35.

Robertson Gozhawk, 58”, 65#@28”, 3 piece takedown.
The grip melts into my hand and it feels like a natural extension of me when I want to send an arrow. I have/had several others that I shoot and hunt but the Gozhawk is definitely my go to bow.

What is your favorite bow or what do you think is the best bow EVER made - for hunting?

I just want people's opinions and experiences. It's not a contest.

I think my all-around favorite bow was my Mathews Heli-M. Can't really say why exactly, I just enjoyed shooting it and had some great hunts with it. It still shoots lights out, though I have had many bows since. Probably never needed to switch though.
To date my favorite bow ever was a bowtech allegiance. I hunted with it and killed a lot of game over a 8 year span then sold it. I've had lots of bows in my life and currently have a couple of Mathews bows. They shoot awesome and are great but nothing has ever felt quite as good as that old allegiance.

Binz17

Lil-Rokslider
I thought the Elite e35 was the best thing ever til I shot the Victory 37. I don't think I'll ever get rid of it.

Spike elk

WKR
For me an 09 Bowtech Nitrous that is really a Diamond. I still have it and took a 5 point bull with it last fall. Have tried to replace it 3 times now but keep going back to it. Currently have a Bowtech Revolt X that is new to me and will likely hunt with it next year.

Pdawg88

Lil-Rokslider
Bowtech Tribute for me. Hands down the best bow I’ve ever owned. Saying that I shoot a Mathews Phase 4. But those Bowtechs were absolutely amazing shooters.

Lotta bows I agree with on here and some I glad others kept so I didn’t have to! Just didn’t fit…
2011 pse vendetta or vendetta xl for me. I also really like the carbon matrix. For now the revolt x will do. All these bows I could go shoot the recurve awhile come back and shoot a mid 290s Vegas round after 4 months away. Can’t find one now to do it. Comes around to set up and being used to it!

What's the best bow to start shooting for a beginner?
Too many variables to answer that accurately.

For me I would search for a used flagship for no more than 50% of initial MSRP with >6.5" brace height and >32" ATA. This is a useful tool to filter by specs, with my inputs in place:

Long Cut

WKR
Elite Kure has been my favorite by far. Blows my E35, Option 7, Prime Impact and Synergy out of the water.
My .02

Mathews DXT, no other bow compares. Mine is still my current hunting bow as it has been since i bought it new. Doubt i’ll ever have a reason to buy a different bow.