Best or Favorite Bow EVER

Long Cut

WKR
Ya, just wondered since I've kept the E35 in my hands for 10 years now.
I’d go shoot one in your case. You’ll probably ditch the E35 or maybe you wont.
The advancements over 10 years have made it worthwhile to upgrade IMO. Even a Kure, EnKore would be a great upgrade over the E35’s IMO

Matthews Outback. Was great length for hunting out of climber which what mostly did back then and pretty much anything that got inside 60 yards rode in the truck. I do love my Prime Black 3 I have now but I don't get to hunt as much as I used to

chasewild

WKR
I’d go shoot one in your case. You’ll probably ditch the E35 or maybe you wont.
The advancements over 10 years have made it worthwhile to upgrade IMO. Even a Kure, EnKore would be a great upgrade over the E35’s IMO

Upgraded to an rx ultra 8

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MRL1984

FNG
The Mathews Switchback seemed to dominate back in the day.

My Triax has been my personal favorite.

TJRNER

FNG
Over the years Ive had a couple from Bear, a High Country, and 3 Mathews. Of them all, my favorite is my Mathews VXR-28. I got it used and have really enjoyed shooting it.
It is smooth drawing, 85% let off, and more accurate than I am. Despite my 26.5" DL, 64lb DW, and 430gr arrow, it's plenty fast and deadly.
I have shot newer models from Mathews and Hoyt. All of them were nice, but I don't see enough improvement to justify spending the money. However, after shooting my buddies' LIFT, it would not take much for me to bring one home.

pHill30

FNG
Mathews Halon 7. I regret getting rid of it. 7 inch brace height, hardly any riser reflex. Held on target amazing for 30 inch ATA.

Je942010

FNG
Favorite bow is my 77LB Rx7 ultra custom from Hoyt with S type turbo cams on it but I think the best hunting bow I’ve had is my 83LB Rx1. Both have a great draw cycle and hold great but the shorter RX1 is a better tree stand bow.

83cj-7

WKR
From 2012 to 2016 I worked full time in a gun/archery shop and got big into bows. I probably owned 40 or so bows and handled or shot a ton more.
The best shooting bow I owned was a Prime Rival.
The most consistent bow I owned (and still own) was the Rize. I can set the Rize down for 4 months and the first arrow is always right where I’m aiming.
The most fun bow I had was a Mathews No-cam HTR that I swapped Chill-R cams on. Man that thing was cool and I wish I still owned it.

BlindHawg

FNG
For me its gotta be the Z7 Extreme. I still have it as my "backup" but find myself reaching for it more than my VXR

Agross

WKR
Mathews drenalin. Bought it used about 14 years ago. It’s still killing deer. Every year I say I’m gonna upgrade. Maybe next year.

Hnthrdr

WKR
Hoyt RX-1, bought an RX-5 a year or two ago and kept my RX-1 as a back up but I think my RX-5 may be my backup bow