Best or Favorite Bow EVER

Have had about 7 in the last 22 years with the sbxt my favorite and still using it.I probably will get a new bow sometime in the next 5 years if something comes along that just really makes a difference.This one will never be sold,i have a set of 60 lb limbs in case i ever need to lower my weight as i age.

Firehawk

WKR
My Hoyt Helix has to be my favorite so far. I had it serving back up duty to my RX-1. It didnt take long for me to realize I preferred shooting the Helix to the RX1. It was the first bow I had felt totally comfortable with since my AlphaMax 32. Eventually, I sold the RX1 and hung onto the Helix. Then I immediately regretted not having a carbon bow and bought a left over RX3 with the same cams as the Helix. I really like the RX3, but it isn't as comfortable as the Helix was.

I decided I needed other gear more than a back up bow and because my buddy desparately needed a new bow, I sold him my Helix. He and I were talking the other day and I told him I wished I still had that Helix. He said he would happily trade it for my RX3 straight across. I was actually tempted. But I enjoy the RX3 enough to warrant continuing to try and get comfy with it. Had a bum cam that had a burr and ate through my string. So I haven't had a lot of experience with RX3 after that first season. Drew a big bull tag and hunted it with a rifle and then hunted ML deer season last year with my daughter. So...this year I will be back to shooting a bow.

I did just pick up a used Prime Inline 1 as I have always wanted to shoot a prime and have that awesome back wall. We will see if it moves to #1 for me and the RX3 moves down the road.

I’ve had a lot of bows over the years. The only 3 I ever kept for more than a season- Hoyt Alphamax 32, Hoyt Nitrum 30 and I’m still using my Mathews VXR 28. Most bows I would keep a few weeks or maybe a month before I had to try something new.

chasewild

WKR
My Hoyt Helix has to be my favorite so far. I had it serving back up duty to my RX-1. It didnt take long for me to realize I preferred shooting the Helix to the RX1. It was the first bow I had felt totally comfortable with since my AlphaMax 32. Eventually, I sold the RX1 and hung onto the Helix. Then I immediately regretted not having a carbon bow and bought a left over RX3 with the same cams as the Helix. I really like the RX3, but it isn't as comfortable as the Helix was.

I decided I needed other gear more than a back up bow and because my buddy desparately needed a new bow, I sold him my Helix. He and I were talking the other day and I told him I wished I still had that Helix. He said he would happily trade it for my RX3 straight across. I was actually tempted. But I enjoy the RX3 enough to warrant continuing to try and get comfy with it. Had a bum cam that had a burr and ate through my string. So I haven't had a lot of experience with RX3 after that first season. Drew a big bull tag and hunted it with a rifle and then hunted ML deer season last year with my daughter. So...this year I will be back to shooting a bow.

I did just pick up a used Prime Inline 1 as I have always wanted to shoot a prime and have that awesome back wall. We will see if it moves to #1 for me and the RX3 moves down the road.
If you need a back wall, try an Elite. It's one of the reasons the 35 get's mentioned so often. I have not tried a newer Elite though.

But Prime does make a good product.

Switchback XT hands down for me. Sold every bow I’ve ever owned when it came to me upgrading, but this one has stuck around. Not the fastest, but still the smoothest I’ve ever shot. The bow is on its second set of limbs, at year 15 the originals started to splinter and Mathew’s replaced at no charge. I bought a VXR while I waited on the new limbs, but I seem to split time shooting both of these bows.

I’ve had a lot of bows over the years. The only 3 I ever kept for more than a season- Hoyt Alphamax 32, Hoyt Nitrum 30 and I’m still using my Mathews VXR 28. Most bows I would keep a few weeks or maybe a month before I had to try something new.
Still have my Nitrum to this day. One of the best bows Hoyt has made in my opinion.

axeforce6

WKR
My 2014 PSE DNA with core cams. 70% let off. 3.7lbs. 345 ibo. 7000 series aluminum riser. Easy to tune and is a killing machine.

GT 500 and Hoyt Nitrum 34 has been on my watch list for two years there’s a reason they don’t come up for sale. I settled for the Nitrum 30 which is a great bow but will find a 34 one day. Elite Synergy has been with me for several years too.