Best budget friendly range finder w/ angle comp

Drenalin

WKR.
I don't have a recommendation, but can recommend not going with a Vortex. And I generally like Vortex products. I have a Ranger 1000 (think it's out of production) and as pointed out above it's basically useless in low light. On top of that, and the bigger issue for me, the thing is just way too stinking slow to spit out a range. That's just my opinion, I'm sure lots of guys love em.

OP
B

Bunger

FNG
I don't have a recommendation, but can recommend not going with a Vortex. And I generally like Vortex products. I have a Ranger 1000 (think it's out of production) and as pointed out above it's basically useless in low light. On top of that, and the bigger issue for me, the thing is just way too stinking slow to spit out a range. That's just my opinion, I'm sure lots of guys love em.

Right on thanks for the info. I’m going to go with the sig.

Love my Vortex. Not understanding the the not spitting out range fast enough as it does it just fine. I’ve had a 1300 and never had an issue. Now I have a Razor HD 4000 that I got today and it’s amazing. Maybe the 1000 has a little less quality parts or something in it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk