Bergara Crest vs Seekins PH2

Well, of all the people that did have problems, (mostly a bad batch of bolt shrouds, all replaced by Bergara.), you are one of the very few that Bergara just refused to help. Sorry you had a problem with them but the majority of people have been very satisfied with Bergara. Their barrels have always been great barrels.

All manufacturers crank out lemons. Sometimes high end custom barrels meet spec and just don’t shoot. But if you warranty something you should stand behind it. Bergara did work on it and then washed their hands of it refusing to look at it again after I proved it was $hit. Then I paid a gunsmith out of pocket and bam, started shooting.

Their customer service blamed me as a shooter instead of their crap rifle. Ironically I bought my first Tikka to prove them wrong and now I’m spreading the gospel.

grfox92

WKR
I haven't heard anything bad about Bergara's QC as of late. They had some issues they fixed with their first run of rifles but fixed that a long time ago.
Just search Begara on the search feature. Probably a dozen threads on non shooters. I have personal experience with a friend's 6.5cm that shot legit 10" groups at 100 yards.

Go to the Begara Facebook groups. It's literally endless problems.

Sent from my SM-G990U using Tapatalk

I haven’t heard of the bad QC issues with Bergara, but I do believe it, it can happen.

I had a B14 Ridge Wilderness in .300 Win Mag that would shoot 1/4” 5-shot groups at 100 yards with factory Sierra ammo. The downside was the heavy barrel. It was just too heavy with the glass on it to be considered for anything I’d want to use that caliber for. I know other people claim otherwise, but I’m much happier with my Weatherby Mk V Hunter in 300win mag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archer86

WKR
No problems with begera here. Have a few of them. Did send back a seeking I had issues with shooting large groups but that's the only one I ever owned so maybe it was a fluke