Recommendations - Fierce, Seekins, Bergara

Matt5266

WKR
Bought a Seekins PH2 7mag last year and am very happy. I own lots of custom rifles too. The Seekins can almost shoot with my RBros 7mag and anybody that owns or has shot an RBros rifle knows that’s saying a lot.

Below pic is the first group I shot with the Seekins at 1005 yards after load development at 100 yds. 3-shots circled in red are mine, the two shots circled in blue were shot by my 12 year old son. 175 ELD-X over 66gr H1000, .020 jump, ADG brass. Velocity right at 2900. Had another great node at 3000 but being my son’s elk rifle for his first big game hunt I went with the softer load. Seekins was very comfortable to carry in the field too.

View attachment 660128

View attachment 660129
I'm currently saving for one as well. That stock color is my favorite!

ElkTycoon

FNG
Here’s the weight of the PH2 without a scope. The scope rail is mounted, and there is no muzzle brake or thread cap. Also a couple pics of the bedding job, and the disassembled bolt. I really like Seekins creative designs. Very well thought out rifle.

IMG_1524.jpeg

IMG_1790.jpeg
IMG_1791.jpeg

Here’s the weight of the PH2 without a scope. The scope rail is mounted, and there is no muzzle brake or thread cap. Also a couple pics of the bedding job, and the disassembled bolt. I really like Seekins creative designs. Very well thought out rifle.

View attachment 660130

View attachment 660131
View attachment 660132
It looks like you have a Triggertech trigger on your PH2. Did it come that way or did you install a new trigger? Mine came with a Timney trigger.

ElkTycoon

FNG
It looks like you have a Triggertech trigger on your PH2. Did it come that way or did you install a new trigger? Mine came with a Timney trigger.
Oh that’s really interesting. At least when I bought my rifle early last year, their website didn’t specify a trigger brand. And it came with that TriggerTech. But now it makes sense why they didn’t specify. I bet they get bulk orders deals from multiple trigger companies. Timney makes a great trigger too.

Matt5266

WKR
I had 2 Bergara and they were heavy junk. Both had to go back to the factory for issues then I sold them off.

DW1996

FNG
Arguably the worst quality control on the market at this moment.

Sent from my SM-G990U2 using TapatalkOu

Arguably the worst quality control on the market at this moment.

Sent from my SM-G990U2 using Tapatalk
I've had probably 5 and have friends with many as well with no QC issues. I think Christianson takes the cake on worst QC on the market.

I've had probably 5 and have friends with many as well with no QC issues. I think Christianson takes the cake on worst QC on the market.
The handful of recent CAs I've shot/owned/run across have all been better then their Covid era QC. Not saying they are perfect, but friends I know that know the owner have said they have made steps to fix some of the issues they were running in to.

Sent from my SM-S916U using Tapatalk