Seekins Rifles

RB1

Lil-Rokslider
I ended up going with 7prc. I feel like it will let me reach an elk or deer further than my creedmoor. Ballistically out to 600-700 there doesn’t seem to big enough advantage energy wise on the 300prc to deal with extra recoil with factory loads. If I was reloading then there might be a good advantage
Let me know how you like it! I’m still in between the 6.5PRC, 7PRC, or just go with the most ample ammo option of a .300wm. I look forward to hearing about it!

OP
IDVortex

IDVortex

WKR
Zeroed my 7 prc element today. No complaints at all I love this rifle!!View attachment 671788
Atlas prs bipod
Bradley cheek rest
Sniper x anti can level
NF NX8 4-32x50mm
Plan was to go purchase my 7prc this coming month, than taxes happened and my wifes worked messed hers up and we owe now. 😂 welp, someone needs to help fund Ukarine I guess.

dixon4420

FNG
Zeroed my 7 prc element today. No complaints at all I love this rifle!!View attachment 671788
Atlas prs bipod
Bradley cheek rest
Sniper x anti can level
NF NX8 4-32x50mm
Hope I like mine. I just got the element too. Gonna be suppressed. Your shooting factory loads so far ? Also what check rise thing is it you have there ?

Last edited:

dixon4420

FNG
Let me know how you like it! I’m still in between the 6.5PRC, 7PRC, or just go with the most ample ammo option of a .300wm. I look forward to hearing about it!
I’m hoping to shoot it within the next month or so depending on the weather. I’ll try and remember to post back

Reactions: RB1
Beautiful setup. This may be a novice question, but as someone without a ton of experience handling larger caliber rifles, how was the recoil with the brake on it?

Beautiful setup. This may be a novice question, but as someone without a ton of experience handling larger caliber rifles, how was the recoil with the brake on it?
The recoil was there but barely noticeable. Compared to my braked 30 cals this was a dream to shoot.

Reactions: RB1