Beartooth/Metcalf vs Terraplane

Would you have any concerns in purchasing a Terraplane for backpack hunting? MR is out of stock on all Large backpack hunting packs (Marshall/Beartooth/Metcalf). I have found a few from third party retailers, but get a pro-deal through MR direct. So I am just thinking about going with the TerraPlane, it seems to have a lot of the same features. Any input would be appreciated.

Would you have any concerns in purchasing a Terraplane for backpack hunting? MR is out of stock on all Large backpack hunting packs (Marshall/Beartooth/Metcalf). I have found a few from third party retailers, but get a pro-deal through MR direct. So I am just thinking about going with the TerraPlane, it seems to have a lot of the same features. Any input would be appreciated.

This is my Glacier from a bear hunt I did last fall. It is smaller than the Terraplane but the same layout. It’s about the same size as the Metcalf. I added a Kifaru grab it for a load shelf in reverse and to strap my bow while hiking in the dark. It’s a great pack and I am confident it could carry over 100 pounds based upon how well it handled 75 pounds while training.

My only concern with this pack is they say it’s rated to a 24 inch torso. I have a 21inch and my son has a 23 inch torso. There is hardly any lift for me and there is non for my son from the load lifters.

Do you know your torso length?

95a6e750da72d61fa2754c66705a74a1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk