Arken in the House

JGRaider

WKR
Wanted to try something new, and this is the newest from Arken, the EPL4, 30mm tube, 6-24x50. Think I'll throw it on a Sako S20 6.5 PRC and see what happens. It is VERY smooth, excellent glass, and very tactile turret movement. We shall see how it holds zero and tracks.image.jpg

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
It was also pretty annoying how when they came out they had so many peope acting as “dealers” for them they were just spamming every Facebook page they could saying their scopes were better than scopes that cost 5-6x the money. Screw that company lol.

OP
J

JGRaider

WKR
Well, I don't know WTH bug is up your asss, but I'm a hunter, and have been for 51 years now, sponsored by nobody. BTW, these are the newest EPL4's, 30mm tube versions which I know you haven't ever laid eyes on. It may wind up being a turd, it may not. Whay Arken/Facebook did a few years ago.....I could give a ratsazzz about.

mxgsfmdpx

WKR
Well, I don't know WTH bug is up your asss, but I'm a hunter, and have been for 51 years now, sponsored by nobody. BTW, these are the newest EPL4's, 30mm tube versions which I know you haven't ever laid eyes on. It may wind up being a turd, it may not. Whay Arken/Facebook did a few years ago.....I could give a ratsazzz about.
Guys on this site are silly when it comes to rifle scopes. Use it and report on it and have fun. Let us know how it goes.

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
I don’t have a bug up my ass at all, no reason to get personal, I’m not insulting you. Just speaking from my experience and the way that company marketed their scopes.

You should calm down. I already stated I never laid eyes on that scope.

OP
J

JGRaider

WKR
You accused me of being "sponsored" by Arken in your first post which was a dumbasss thing to do. You offered an analysis of a very new scope without you ever laying eyes on one, much less using one, which was another rookie move. Once again I dont' give a schitttt how they marketed their scopes 3 years ago, especially on Farcebook.

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
You accused me of being "sponsored" by Arken in your first post which was a dumbasss thing to do. You offered an analysis of a very new scope without you ever laying eyes on one, much less using one, which was another rookie move. Once again I dont' give a schitttt how they marketed their scopes 3 years ago, especially on Farcebook.
I asked. I didn’t accuse.

Seriously though, you’re getting all spun up over arken optics. Now you’re swearing and all that. Get a grip dude. Have a nice evening.

OP
J

JGRaider

WKR
I asked. I didn’t accuse.

Seriously though, you’re getting all spun up over arken optics. Now you’re swearing and all that. Get a grip dude. Have a nice evening.
In the future, if you have nothing to add, as in this thread, it's best you keep your pie hole shut and take notes.

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
In the future, if you have nothing to add, as in this thread, it's best you keep your pie hole shut and take notes.
You seem like a pretty unhappy person. Enjoy your scope. Get some fresh air. I spoke directly about my experience with arken optics. Im sorry it’s not what you wanted to hear.

Serious question though: do you see me talking down to people who don’t like leupolds even though I have several??? No you don’t.

Have a good night.

OP
J

JGRaider

WKR
Actually I haven't paid much attention to anything you've ever said. Seems like a good move on my part.

OP
J

JGRaider

WKR
Let this sink in......anyone who offers an opinion on a product they've never used, or even seen, or even knows anyone who's used one has no business being in the conversation.