Arken in the House

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
Let this sink in......anyone who offers an opinion on a product they've never used, or even seen, or even knows anyone who's used one has no business being in the conversation.
I’m sorry you feel that way. Have a nice night, hopefully you get you’re agression out here on me rather than on your family.

UTJL

Lil-Rokslider
Serious question, how are you planning to test if it will hold its zero?

BjornF16

WKR
Let this sink in......anyone who offers an opinion on a product they've never used, or even seen, or even knows anyone who's used one has no business being in the conversation.
Hej, are you the same JGRaider who posted in Wyoming Arms Suppressor thread?

So, you bought a suppressor that's not hearing safe, and it "accomplishes your goal"? Seems like you'd want one that actually works, and a 4" version won't. I'm sure it's better than nothing, but that's about it. Glad it's yours and not mine.

MT_Wyatt

WKR
Holy hell - this is just ridiculous. And it just kept going.

Interested to hear how the optic does, how the glass deals with light, how it tracks, and how it holds zero. The rest literally adds nothing. I’d love to see one of these things dropped, it would be interesting to see how “rugged the precision” is.

Since this whole thing should get nuked anyways, probably a good time for me to say “my luepold will crush your Arken at zero retention.” Mic drop. I’m running before my soul gets crushed.

OP
J

JGRaider

WKR
I have a couple of Leupy's still, and they work great. I've taken them to Africa numerous times, as well as Sonora, MX back when it was much safer. I have no brand loyalty at all, I just like what works for what I'm doing. I have several different makes in the herd to compare the performance of this Arken to.

Yes, Wyoming Arms sucks.

IMG_2523.JPG

atmat

WKR
I don’t understand this take. If I can read specs, read reviews, look at historical success of a company, then why am I not allowed to offer an opinion on something?

As long as people are open and honest about how their opinion was formed, there’s a place for them.

Posting your new gear on a gear-based forum and expecting people not to give their feedback seems weird.

OP
J

JGRaider

WKR
You came here to show off your cheap chinese scope that has a shitty track record and got offended when someone pointed that out. Arken is junk, chinese scopes are junk, this isn't new information. Enjoy your scope until it craps out though.
Sorry you took it like that. Quite frankly I have much better things I could "show off" than a rifle scope.

unfortunately, the 'read the reviews' opinions are ALWAYS gonna be just that. There will never be a shortage of 'never used/owned' google-fu warriors chomping at the bit to wow us with their wisdom.....

ChrisAU

WKR
I love the EP5’s. They are serious bang for buck. Dialed one on a 22 to 400 and back all day recently, performed great. I’m a sucker for those turrets to, they are awesome.