Are we alone in the universe

I'm ready to leave and explore other planets. Think of all the cool animals worth hunting across the galaxy

NB7

WKR
I thought I remember hearing that this was already figured out many years ago. Something about Han Solo and Chewbacca crashed on earth in the Pacific northwest, Chewie survived and was known by the local Indians as Sasquatch?
If my memory serves me right?
I don't know. Maybe it was Utah

gabenzeke

WKR
Given the government has released info now and they're somewhat willing to talk about this, it only makes me wonder what they're up to that they're willing to use this as a distraction.

With that said I like the theory that we're kind of like north sentinel island. Some advanced society has claimed us and forces everyone to stay away because we're not advanced and we're crazy. Escalating tensions on earth has forced them to investigate to make sure we aren't a threat to them. I think it was Eric Weinstein that talked about this theory on the Joe Rogan podcast.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

I’ll ask my wife how aliens play into her Catholic belief system.

Especially since my “Church” is simply the great outdoors. Where, Sasquatch or Aliens may or may not reside.
Since you’re asking about Catholicism specifically, you might check out the book “American Cosmic” by Dr. Diana Pasulki. Basically she gets permission to go through the archives at the Vatican (which I guess is rare for non-clergy) & she compiles a ridiculous amount of UFO documentation that has been recorded since the founding of the Catholic Church. Apparently the Vatican has an entire ward dedicated to this stuff. I’m not Catholic, but if you think of Alien phenomena as less extraterrestrial and more supernatural, you can begin to see why they might have a vested interest. 🤷🏼‍♂️

UncleBone

WKR
Given the government has released info now and they're somewhat willing to talk about this, it only makes me wonder what they're up to that they're willing to use this as a distraction.

With that said I like the theory that we're kind of like north sentinel island. Some advanced society has claimed us and forces everyone to stay away because we're not advanced and we're crazy. Escalating tensions on earth has forced them to investigate to make sure we aren't a threat to them. I think it was Eric Weinstein that talked about this theory on the Joe Rogan podcast.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk
yeah, and they started really paying attention when we started exploding nukes. Like oh shit, they have real power now, dont let em do anything thatll rip apart space time or something.

OP
Y

Yarak

WKR
So we have a mixed bag of beliefs on whether or not we are alone in the universe
Some say its impossible we're not alone because the huge expansion of space
Some say we are alone in the universe
Some say we are experiencing interdimensional beings with UFO/UAP sightings
Some say they really dont care one way or the other
Some relate it all to spiritual/religious happenings or beliefs
I say all the UFO/UAP sightings are our own technology or another advanced nations Tech and not from outer space
If there is intelligent life out there somewhere then I'll have to see them to believe fully but as for now I'm on the fence about whether we are alone or not
However I would volunteer for a manned mission to Mars

Yoder

WKR
Since you’re asking about Catholicism specifically, you might check out the book “American Cosmic” by Dr. Diana Pasulki. Basically she gets permission to go through the archives at the Vatican (which I guess is rare for non-clergy) & she compiles a ridiculous amount of UFO documentation that has been recorded since the founding of the Catholic Church. Apparently the Vatican has an entire ward dedicated to this stuff. I’m not Catholic, but if you think of Alien phenomena as less extraterrestrial and more supernatural, you can begin to see why they might have a vested interest. 🤷🏼‍♂️
I always wondered how the known history of mankind would change if the Vatican opened it's archives. The fact that they allow almost no one to look at it and strictly control what you are allowed to see tells me they are hiding a lot. It's all about power, control and money. Look how they went after Martin Luther for translating the Bible from Latin.

GSPHUNTER

WKR
I always wondered how the known history of mankind would change if the Vatican opened it's archives. The fact that they allow almost no one to look at it and strictly control what you are allowed to see tells me they are hiding a lot. It's all about power, control and money. Look how they went after Martin Luther for translating the Bible from Latin.
The Vatican and our govt. have a lot in common.