Are we alone in the universe

Its funny to me to think that if its a UFO people automatically jump to the assumpion of it being aliens. All UFO means is that it has yet to be indentified. If I threw something at your face there would be a period of time before it was identfied.

Last edited:
And this is the question on Good Friday?
I think that is lens through which these things can be correctly interpreted. The Bible (and all other religious texts) are chock full of supernatural events and worldviews. Whether you want to call them angels, demons, entities, aliens, etc., is really just semantics. The phenomenology is there regardless. I grew up not giving a shit about this sort of stuff, but then went down the wayward path of getting into drugs/mysticism/communicating with supernatural beings. I couldn’t care less if was real, but there I was communicating with (or ultimately getting possessed by) very real, ancient, and incredibly intelligent beings in a way that is undeniable. I wouldn’t recommend it, but a person with a materialistic worldview could smoke DMT and they’d believe in “something” in 20 minutes. Since it’s Good Friday, I’m grateful to say that the Lord saved me from all of that, and showed me the truth about all that He saved me from. I wasn’t headed towards enlightenment, but deception. So when these topics come up, from a Christian perspective, they actually fit right into the paradigm—it’s just about knowing which side of the battle you’re dealing with. In summary, I still couldn’t give a shit if there’s biological life on other planets, but I’ll stake my life on the fact that there are inter-dimensional beings that can appear in our reality. Just about knowing which side you’re dealing with, and who is ultimately King of it all.

I worry about it constantly.

Just kidding. Replying to this thread is as much as I have thought about that in my adult life.

There most certainly is some sort of life forms out there I think.

However, the real question is, how many genders are there?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
If sasquatch him?self says it, it has to be true. Nobody can answer that, Mr. Foot.

Our arrogance is truly amazing. We think we have everything figured out. Just think about all of the things our ancestors considered magic. We would get burned at the stake for witchcraft if we took an smart phone back in time. At this point, I'm rooting for aliens. They could be the only thing to save us from ourselves.

And this is the question on Good Friday?
What’s good friday have to do with anything? Most haven’t been to church in years and other “religious” people only go a couple times a year on Easter and Christmas, like my Catholic wife for example.

None of that has anything to do with Aliens.

but somehow every video of ufos look like they were filmed on a potato in 1989.

That's the second time in two days I;ve heard someone use that phrase - 'filmed on a potato'. is that a coincidence or did you just get a 1981 Les Paul Custom (the other dude who used that phrase just did)?

Or maybe that's a new meme thing I missed...

That's the second time in two days I;ve heard someone use that phrase - 'filmed on a potato'. is that a coincidence or did you just get a 1981 Les Paul Custom (the other dude who used that phrase just did)?

Or maybe that's a new meme thing I missed...
Its a pretty common phrase. Started around 2008 for crappy quality youtube videos. Still going strong. I dont have any guitars, but my old roommate has the same fender that Mikey Houser played in WSP. Which I guess is about as rare as a good quality ufo video.

Its a pretty common phrase. Started around 2008 for crappy quality youtube videos. Still going strong. I dont have any guitars, but my old roommate has the same fender that Mikey Houser played in WSP. Which I guess is about as rare as a good quality ufo video.
Copy.

Had to look up what WSP was, but got it ;-)

He has Mikey's guitar, or one like it?

Back