Aram Von Benedikt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drenalin

WKR
857nos.jpg

Just watched a you tube clip on it by backfire ...and he summed it up, she hit it first so it's hers, and he also says they were both wrong, neither belong taking those long shots cuz obviously they can't make them cuz well they didn't hit their mark and they are both a bad representation of hunters period out there Swiss cheeseing up deer.....they should be ashamed......it made me laugh.

Hey I know this is so 62 pages ago, but wanted to ask a clarifying question. So she shoots a buck, presumably goes to where the buck was standing and starts blood tracking it, and AVB kills it at least 700 yards from that spot?

Drenalin

WKR
Hey I know this is so 62 pages ago, but wanted to ask a clarifying question. So she shoots a buck, presumably goes to where the buck was standing and starts blood tracking it, and AVB kills it at least 700 yards from that spot?
Leg Reaper's initial shot was 700+. I don't think either account mentioned how long the blood trail was, but it seemed Rachelle described it as "minutes."

amassi

WKR
Just watched a you tube clip on it by backfire ...and he summed it up, she hit it first so it's hers, and he also says they were both wrong, neither belong taking those long shots cuz obviously they can't make them cuz well they didn't hit their mark and they are both a bad representation of hunters period out there Swiss cheeseing up deer.....they should be ashamed......it made me laugh.

That clown has ZERO legs to stand on, much like rachelles buck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Way back in the 90's I was hunting in Montana. About 3 weeks after roundup on the forest service and I'm stalking this non-BOAL deer, but good enough for little ol' me. Remember this is before instafamous was a thing.

I'm 30 yards from him, and start to draw when this black mass of a steer walks in between me and the deer. And just stands there. The deer walks off, and the cow stares at me with this "what are you gonna do about it" expression. He smirked at me. No shit, smirked. Cows can smirk, swear to god. Then walked after the deer.

Fast forward to late rifle season. I find this damn steer again in a clearcut, but there is a good foot and a half of snow, and he is too stupid to leave the mountains. It occurs to me to get the brand and call the rancher. It wouldn't be hard to get a rope on him and drag his ass to a trailer. It was a ranch a few miles away that I knew. So I stopped in. They had already sold the feeders for the year. Next morning a hand and I drove up to this steer. I shot it. We split it.

It really feels as good as you think it will.

Jeremy
Sounds like a SOAL...steer of a lifetime!

Oakman

Lil-Rokslider
If you take a step back and look at the overall situation; an avid experienced hunter who shot gazillion animals, an outdoor expert and influencer vs a newbie hunter who got the chance of her life. I think if Aram lets her have the dear regardless of his side of the story since she shot first, he will have more respect and an added influence in the hunting community, rather than going through this endless debate that is likely to hurt his reputation. I hope Aram makes it up for her, at the end actions defines us as humans and influencers right?

About 30 years ago, maybe a little longer, my dad and I used to hunt the high desert. I was too young to carry a gun. He had his 270 BAR. We’d ride horses with dogs in the sage until we jumped a big one. Then the rodeo would begin!

We’d jump off the horses, which would usually run like the ghost of satan was on their asses and he’d start shooting at the deer running as fast as a damn cheetah while being chased by 2 cow dogs barking on his heels. My job was to reload the magazines. They were 4 rounders if I remember correctly, and I’d reload them off his leather pouch on his belt, the ones that you could fit 20 rounds in. He’d stop shooting when they were out of sight, which usually was a long way away! 30 years ago the thought of ethics in that situation never crossed our minds. It sure was fun…up until it was time to go chase down the dirty nags that were usually about as far away as the buck!

I’d give a small fortune and a testicle to do that one more time…
roflol, the visuals of that account, I'm nearly crying...

Status
Not open for further replies.