Aram Von Benedikt

Status
Not open for further replies.
c135110021b412e8831fe226feba409e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well yeah, but you stop and use your hand or a tourniquet to stop the bleeding. If an animal does it they’ll usually go to sleep and never wake up.

The main issue and difference between a human and an animal is if you push an animal that’s gut shot, there’s a very good chance you’ll lose the blood trail at some point and the animal. That animal can cover a mile in the blink of an eye when pushed. It’s a stupid thing to do and a stupider thing to say out loud.

I think you missed the part where he said it is cheaper to lay down than to walk and seek medical care. It was tongue in cheek

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These photos are the epitome of douchebag and everything that’s wrong with the business side of the hunting industry. What a Chode.

The article is about the 400 legend cartridge release. I just skimmed but think he said that's the first big game animal shot with 400 legend, thus the ammo box. Beyond the ammo box and the fact that they staged an approaching-dead-deer pic, what is so bad?

Sitka under an orange vest, an unnecessary cowboy hat, product placement of a box of bullets no one can read. Staged photo of him walking with his rifle. Ummmm, everything?
I mean, that's most pictures in any mainstream hunting rag where the whole purpose for an article is a paid product exposure. Does remind me of this meme though:
745946A3-A54B-49BD-BB1B-579E14F071D6.jpeg

I whitetail hunt in the same clothes, often camo, that I western hunt in and when rifle season comes along I just throw an orange vest over it. Never felt i looked that douchey because I didn't buy different non camo stuff to wear under a vest. Some people just wear cowboy hats all the time. I wear stupid looking bucket hats to keep the sun off my ears and neck a lot but they work.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.