Any pack with no belt, but has a sheet/structure for decent rigidity for travel?

OP
bozeman

bozeman

WKR
I got an HPG Aston House......from FB marketplace....there was a guy about 50 miles from me with 2, wanting to sell one. Fit the bill....thanks all!

*zap*

WKR
Some of Camelbaks 3 day packs have a removable hip belt and a frame sheet....I have 3 of them and they have been good to me. Lifetime no hassle warranty. Used on ebay for reasonable money. bfm and motherload are good packs.

Voyageur

WKR
As others have stated, Hill People Gear makes packs that fit your needs. I have three and am happy with them.

SWOHTR

WKR
I've had the Kifaru Checkpoint for 10 months and love it. It has a sheet and is perfect carryon.

It also doesn't scream "Military" or "Tactical," which for international travel is probably a good thing.

lkwoolsey

WKR
Anyone make a pack that can keep some decent form with a sheet/frame but no hip belt for around 15 lbs? Need some help on international travel and dont want a hip belt........open to ideas. Thanks!
I've got a GR3 with removable hip belt, used it for what you're talking about. Selling it, of you're interested (i don't have to fly for work any.ore so don't really use it)