And so it begins....

I’ve said this before, but no one who voted for reestablishing wolves in Colorado is going to care about this.

The only time a wolf kill is even going to make a blip on the radar is when local news runs a sensationalized story on how some family who was out for a hike, had to watch as their off leash dog gets killed.

This rings oh so true for northern minnesota as well. Livestock farmers up there, it's been open season for generations.
I was up there for the rifle opener last month and met a fella at the bar that had lots of pics of 100 pound “coyotes” he had shot from his deer stand. Seemed to be pretty commonly accepted practice up there.

The rewards up to 50K to turn in whoever ghosted the entire Catherine Creek pack in Eastern Oregon. So far in a whole year the LEO's haven't found a single clue.

On a side note why doesn't California re-introduce their state animal the Grizzly? They all got killed off same as the wolves, and its on their flag even.-WW

Smart people killed these things off a long time ago, morons voted for politicians who have re-introduced them....too bad so many morons vote, but that is how it is and it ain't gonna change anytime soon.

The rewards up to 50K to turn in whoever ghosted the entire Catherine Creek pack in Eastern Oregon. So far in a whole year the LEO's haven't found a single clue.

On a side note why doesn't California re-introduce their state animal the Grizzly? They all got killed off same as the wolves, and its on their flag even.-WW
The California brown bear is extinct.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Might help control our homeless camping problems.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Where’s the wolf whispering guy on here from Denver who said he looked into a wolf’s eyes while hunting in Montana and stated that their souls connected. CPW should contact him so he can tell the wolves not to kill livestock. I bet he doesn’t charge much

It is in the wolves wiring to kill bovine, elk and deer. There is no escaping that fact. I could see co having wolves if they immediately allow harvests like Id or mt. I expect it will be more like the 90s in those states. Totally hands off until things get way out of hand.

It is in the wolves wiring to kill bovine, elk and deer. There is no escaping that fact. I could see co having wolves if they immediately allow harvests like Id or mt. I expect it will be more like the 90s in those states. Totally hands off until things get way out of hand.

Right. Spoiler alert. They’ll set a population objective and when it’s reached and a season is established the libs and their lawyers will shut it down. Eventually the press will get so bad with the decimation of the moose population, some pets killed on video and continuing encroachment into the boulder foothills that we’ll be allowed to start a losing battle against the vermin. Colorful Colorado.

Back