And now Walmart...

RockinU

Lil-Rokslider
So Ive been on the road the last 2 days, fill me in. What do Harley riders and pitbulls have to do with Walmart deciding they dont want anything to do with the ding dongs shooting everything up anymore?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man...that post lost me, I have no idea what we are talking about now.

Okhotnik

WKR
Status quo in this country is unacceptable for the majority of citizens with all these continued mass shootings. Things WILL change you can pro active and try to deter the problem or reactive to the solutions coming from others.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
If we could just give up more rights to appease the facist gun grabbers we could come to a middle ground with them

Okhotnik

WKR
Ask people who used to have to drink at "colored" water fountains and use "colored" bathrooms about the "loss of moral behavior."

A lot of people want to send us back the 50's while ignoring all the progress that has been made in this country toward equal rights for women and minorities.

Maybe that isn't what you mean by that, but it sure is what a lot of people mean.

I have zero problems with the business decision. This is America and businesses should be free to sell what they want to who they want, within the law. If a cake maker doesn't want to sell a cake to a certain person, for example, they shouldn't have to.

My guess is all the same people who claim have to stopped watching the NFL will also claim to stop shopping at Wal-mart, even though they still do both. It sounds good to their friends though.

Of course the idiots have to bring “race” into the second amendment issue

JWP58

WKR
Guns are scary. I'm glad Walmart is taking a common sense approach to save people.

I mean just think how crazy it would be for people to just be walking around with a gun...a gun! Nobody needs weapons of war.

kiddogy

WKR
Of course the idiots have to bring “race” into the second amendment issue
actually I believe the race issue can be logically applied here , and I thank newtosavage for bringing it up.😁

it is your right to open carry . but you have no particular right to shop at Walmart if they don't want you there.
it is a priviledge!

sure the courts have ruled on such foolish things as not turning people away for race or predudice and such. those rulings, IMO are wrong.

I would agree that IF we accept those rulings as right and we can not turn one away for being gay or of different skin color or for just being tatted up, then a store also has no right BY LAW, to discriminate against those who open carry and must therefore allow them in their stores also.

BUT

I personally think the discrimination rulings to be wrong .

so ,logic dictates, that I must allow the store owners have the right to decide who they allow in , who they sell to, and what they sell!

the truth is ,they are not really infringing on your rights. no one is forcing you onto their property

you have a clear choice . go or do not go.

the left ,can't have it both ways

Backyard

WKR
I would agree that IF we accept those rulings as right and we can not turn one away for being gay or of different skin color or for just being tatted up, then a store also has no right BY LAW, to discriminate against those who open carry and must therefore allow them in their stores also.
Apples and oranges. Not even close.

kiddogy

WKR
Apples and oranges. Not even close.

IYO.
IMO ,of coarse it is the same. you just can't admit it cause it lays waste to your philosophy.

agree to disagree.

Last edited:

Okhotnik

WKR
Once again, the country isn't going down the toilet. Turn off Fox News for a few minutes, walk outside, take a deep breath and maybe go meet a neighbor you haven't met yet.

I just flipped across Pat Robertson on the 700 Club. I can't believe he's still alive or that nonsense is still on the air. But I guess I shouldn't be so surprised since there is a big segment of the population that craves that sensationalist "sky is falling" monologue he offers. Keeps his viewers watching.

Using fear for the ignorant uneducated masses

In addition to wanting to ban all firearms, All the Democrats clowns running for President have proclaimed that the earth will cease to exist due to climate change in a few years if we don’t ban cars, airplanes and meat

kiddogy

WKR

In addition to wanting to ban all firearms, All the Democrats clowns running for President have proclaimed that the earth will cease to exist due to climate change in a few years if we don’t ban cars, airplanes and meat
seems to me when that happens folks is gonna want some guns. might be logical to keep em handy

LOL More scare tactics from the extreme fringe.