And now Walmart...

I just read through this entire thread trying to understand what WM is going to do exactly but it seems everything but the original post's information is being discussed.

So, what ammunition is WM going to stop selling? Will they stop selling 5.56 but continue to sell .223? I don't really understand what their message stated.
Here's the Walmart response to my email but it should answer your questions.
d26efff7f26e85fa746e88ac9b2e4865.jpg

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

I just read through this entire thread trying to understand what WM is going to do exactly but it seems everything but the original post's information is being discussed.

So, what ammunition is WM going to stop selling? Will they stop selling 5.56 but continue to sell .223? I don't really understand what their message stated.

No more handgun and no more rifle ammo for “short barrel” rifles whatever that means, but my understanding is no more 5.56 or .223. Would guess no more .300 blk either.

Wal-mart decides to ban...BassPro/Cabela's, Scheels, etc., are grinning ear to ear...because their sales will make huge increases.

Until the credit card companies they use to process orders become equally woke and refuse to deal with firearms sales in total.

Here's the Walmart response to my email but it should answer your questions.
d26efff7f26e85fa746e88ac9b2e4865.jpg

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
Thanks, that explains it a lot better. The thing I find odd is AR's are manufactured/built in almost every caliber now. Maybe someone should inform WM to just stop selling all firearms and firearms related items as this change won't have an affect on anything (if having an affect is what they're truly going for).

"Our kind?" Could you elaborate?

Well , getting flamed here, dang this place is heading down the toilet just like this country, that was perhaps a complete oversight,, our kind was referring to what would generally be the typical outdoorsman in The USA, it is obvious to me after reading through this thread that the fork has been put in us , sorry I am a white, conservative male that lives in the “racist” south, where I have Never seen Walmart do anything in the last 30 years for any of the communities that they have built their business by raping! Perhaps in my old age , I have become close minded and can’t adapt to change anymore. So be it. I will bow out of this thread and go shoot a bear and an elk , then hammer a bunch of whitetails . I recommend travel to broaden your horizons to all young whippersnappers on here so that you can talk the talk because you have walked the walk. If your balls drag the ground and you really feel that you need to change minds and impress because you have been there done that,let me suggest a vacation to North Memphis, East St. Louis, or New Orleans, it will definitely give you some thoughts to process.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Well , getting flamed here, dang this place is heading down the toilet just like this country, that was perhaps a complete oversight,, our kind was referring to what would generally be the typical outdoorsman in The USA, it is obvious to me after reading through this thread that the fork has been put in us , sorry I am a white, conservative male that lives in the “racist” south, where I have Never seen Walmart do anything in the last 30 years for any of the communities that they have built their business by raping! Perhaps in my old age , I have become close minded and can’t adapt to change anymore. So be it. I will bow out of this thread and go shoot a bear and an elk , then hammer a bunch of whitetails . I recommend travel to broaden your horizons to all young whippersnappers on here so that you can talk the talk because you have walked the walk. If your balls drag the ground and you really feel that you need to change minds and impress because you have been there done that,let me suggest a vacation to North Memphis, East St. Louis, or New Orleans, it will definitely give you some thoughts to process.

Once again, the country isn't going down the toilet. Turn off Fox News for a few minutes, walk outside, take a deep breath and maybe go meet a neighbor you haven't met yet.

I just flipped across Pat Robertson on the 700 Club. I can't believe he's still alive or that nonsense is still on the air. But I guess I shouldn't be so surprised since there is a big segment of the population that craves that sensationalist "sky is falling" monologue he offers. Keeps his viewers watching.

Once again, the country isn't going down the toilet. Turn off Fox News for a few minutes, walk outside, take a deep breath and maybe go meet a neighbor you haven't met yet.

I just flipped across Pat Robertson on the 700 Club. I can't believe he's still alive or that nonsense is still on the air. But I guess I shouldn't be so surprised since there is a big segment of the population that craves that sensationalist "sky is falling" monologue he offers. Keeps his viewers watching.

You think only one side craves the sensationalist “sky is falling” monologue? I guess you missed the 12-year climate apocalypse notification.

Read Eric Hoffer. It’ll all make sense.

You think only one side craves the sensationalist “sky is falling” monologue? I guess you missed the 12-year climate apocalypse notification.

Read Eric Hoffer. It’ll all make sense.
While I agree there are sensationalists on both sides, using the climate change argument as an example is a pretty poor choice IMO. But I get what you're saying. If folks would knock off the drama, maybe we could have an actual conversation.

While I agree there are sensationalists on both sides, using the climate change argument as an example is a pretty poor choice IMO. But I get what you're saying. If folks would knock off the drama, maybe we could have an actual conversation.

The way in which people are manipulated by religion or the fear of “others” is identical to the way extremists pose the climate change argument. The methods are fungible. Once anything moves beyond facts and gets into hyperbole, you now engage the process of social manipulation.

Seriously, read Hoffer. You sound like a guy who might like his work.

Hey bucko, it’s not the sky thats falling, its the morality in this country! FYI, I cut the talking head idiot cord 4 years ago, I spend 8-10 hours a day outside, I know my few neighbors, I actually know thousands of people in my community, kinda of happens when your a country local business owner type of fella, my closest neighbor is a Harley rider with a daughter who is a single mom of an interracial child and they can’t control the 2 pitbulls the “missing” father who provided the seed but not the support left em ! Have met them enough, not my type, building a fence to keep em out, if those mean animals cross the boundary again I will drop em . The three S’s ya know.Sorry pardner I don’t care for MEAN dogs or MEAN peoples! I have run Out of tolerance! You must be spending to much time staring at the screen if you haven’t noticed the increasing amount of “thugs” trying to bring this country down, we have politely just called em “Democrat’s” for the last 15 years! Have to say , we nailed it long ago with that categorization.Just keep on emulating and tolerating the “thug” lifestyle, it’s a free country,I choose to carry myself in a more respectable way and not support that element of society ! I personally am finished with “blessing their hearts”, google that if ya don’t truly get it , Trust me if your a white male in The USA , the target today is you! Your blinders have to be excellent if you can’t see the only ones being penalized with gun control are law abiding citizens. Keep on keeping on with your patience and tolerance,but remember this, if you ever find yourself on the wrong end of a barrel or wrong side of a badge as some of my close friends and I have, you will cherish your right to bear arms and protect yourself and your family. If you bend to them today or tomorrow in any way, you will need to buy that lube in the Walmart personals section, cause they will ram it deep,,,don’t forget, you owe em,, get my drift “whitey” of the suburbs? Come visit, explore the South, get outdoors, I recommend an unarmed walk through north Memphis,east St. Louis or New Orleans if your testicals drag the ground .

So Ive been on the road the last 2 days, fill me in. What do Harley riders and pitbulls have to do with Walmart deciding they dont want anything to do with the ding dongs shooting everything up anymore?

Back