An interesting article on what will be a very hard fight

MattB

WKR
“Individual animals”. That’s terrifying. And it won’t stop at hunting.

Again, the slippery slope tactic…next they want to democratize farming.
Yes. Game management has been and - should be - about populations and not individual animals. That is in part why I take issue with hunters naming game animals.

Last edited:

MattB

WKR
"Tension between the two camps was palpable at the Colville meeting, says Commissioner Kim Thorburn, a retired public-health physician from Spokane and self-described “non-hunting hippie from San Francisco.”

Thats the issue. California nut jobs moving out of the ruins they created on the left coast and pressing their wack job ideas on the next place they intend to destroy.
The issue is that you apparently did not read beyond the 4th paragraph.

def90

WKR
Check out their partnerships and make sure to stay clear of any of em. It's about all we can do if it doesn't affect us

Sent from my LM-G850 using Tapatalk

Looking at their partner list I can't see how any of us are doing business with any of them in the first place. It's all just a bunch of other anti hunting organizations. The Sierra Club local chapter might be the only one that might trip up a few of the BCA members here.

plentycoupe

Lil-Rokslider
They're getting exactly what they voted for
During the recent election only a few counties voted for this. The large majority voted in a what that would stop it. The problem in the population on the West side far outnumbers the rest of the state. “They” voted for this doesn’t take that into account.

Not trying to be an ass yet I did not vote for this. And I don’t know how to stop it either as it’s like 100 against 100000000. Really sucks!

sneaky

"DADDY"
"Tension between the two camps was palpable at the Colville meeting, says Commissioner Kim Thorburn, a retired public-health physician from Spokane and self-described “non-hunting hippie from San Francisco.”

Thats the issue. California nut jobs moving out of the ruins they created on the left coast and pressing their wack job ideas on the next place they intend to destroy.
In the article Thorburn was against the spring bear hunt being banned.

Probably time to start pushing for a citizen's initiative to amend the state constitution to include the right to hunt and fish here.
That will have to be it. It's definitely very possible. 75% of WA residents approve of hunting in the state, per a big WDFW survey released this year. Which makes this even more ridiculous.