AKEK Pack - Arguably The Best New Pack Around - What's Your Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
AKEK

AKEK

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor
Not a bad weight for having a separate small pack attached. Is the frame height adjustable? The load lifters looked horizontal in the video.
Yes the load lifters are certainly adjustable... in the video they were all the way lifted up. Great to hear from you!

i appreciate the thought that went into the pack, some cool features for sure.... i really hope you guys have success in that competitive industry, that will mean you truly have a solid design.

look forward to hearing some real world reviews..... you guys must believe in your product, because the hunting pack industry is probably a tough one to do well in with a large handful of very solid, and proven options that perform well.

if reviews are looking positive in a year, your frames are holding up well with heavy loads, i will probably buy one to try.... i didn't catch what your frame height is? i wish you guys luck

Looks pretty good. Like all the pockets and 2 separate shelves. How it feels handling the weight is the true test for me.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

The quick release weapon attachment and hydration/stalking pack look like nice features. The frame does look similar to Kuiu, curious to see how it holds up.

bmicek

WKR
Seems to be well built and well thought out. I’ll be curious to follow along on the future reviews.

Agross

WKR
I like the looks of the pack. Good size for what I would use it for. Honestly if I had it I may just take the smaller pack off. I like trying different packs out , and would definitely like to check this one out. Thanks for the chance and good luck .

Young Blood

Lil-Rokslider
Looks interesting. I don't know that I would ever use the small removable pack but maybe I would surprise myself. I also would like to see the coming waste belt that doesn't have the integrated side pockets. I like the look of the quick release. Looking forward to some real world review.

Seems to have some cool features on the bag. Real test would be how it holds up with heavy loads and how the weight distributes once you put a load on the pack

KHNC

WKR
Our New Premium Alpha 3200 Hunting Backpack.

As a group of hunters ourselves, many packs we used left us feeling like something was missing. We wanted a pack that fulfilled this void we felt, So we created the Alpha 3200.

We are giving away a FREE pack every week this month! Every person that COMMENTS on this post will automatically be entered into the giveaway. We have many users already, but we want even more hunters to get hooked! Especially here on Rokslide we want honest reviews and feedback so we can make future models even better!

Furthermore we are offering all Rokslide members a $114 discount. Visit our website & Enter code ROK on the checkout page.

Features:
  • Cordura 500D Nylon ( Ultra strong and lightweight)
  • Carbon Fiber Frame
  • Large Waterproof YKK Zippers
  • 3200 Cubic Inch capacity
  • 2 separate meat shelves
  • Removable daypack or stalking pack
  • Bottom zipper to easily access main pocket
  • (7) zippered compartments & 2 side elastic snap compartments.
  • 2 Seperate water bladder storage holder pockets
  • Adjustable Shoulder Straps
  • Quick release pull for rifle or bow
  • Ammo holder inside front pocket
  • Lifetime Warranty
  • Dimensions 26 x 15 x 8 in
  • Weight including frame: 5lb -11oz

VISIT Our website at www.akek.com
I can tell you right away, its TOO damn heavy for the size. If i am going to haul around a 6lb empty pack, its going to be at least 4500 CI. Otherwise the features are pretty good, as is the warranty. Dont care for the made in china part.

KHNC

WKR
What’s your argument for a Chinese made pack being better than American made packs that have proven themselves all across the globe for at least a decade?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
betting they wont answer this one.

Rob5589

WKR
You're trying to break into a tough market, especially when being focused on backcountry hunting and meat hauling. Guys definitely have their favorites and rarely venture away.

Made in China is going to hurt your progress, especially when the top packs are made here.

Do you have anyone that has been using your pack for any significant amount of time that can give some real world feedback?

Status
Not open for further replies.