AKEK Pack - Arguably The Best New Pack Around - What's Your Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
AKEK

AKEK

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor
betting they wont answer this one.
What’s your argument for a Chinese made pack being better than American made packs that have proven themselves all across the globe for at least a decade?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great questions regarding the "made overseas" part. I couple things to note:

1. KUIU and some of the other big names have MANY products made overseas... yet many people still love their products.

2. We wouldn't be offering this pack on Rokslide for critics to reviews if we felt the quality and features were lacking. Our pack is top QUALITY from the heart out. This is why we offer a lifetime warranty!

3. Our pack was designed in the USA. We are a US company and when you purchase AKEK products you help support many US families that are apart of the AKEK team.

Thanks for the feedback and comments!

fatlander

WKR

1. KUIU and some of the other big names have MANY products made overseas... yet many people still love their products.

2. We wouldn't be offering this pack on Rokslide for critics to reviews if we felt the quality and features were lacking. Our pack is top QUALITY from the heart out. This is why we offer a lifetime warranty!

3. Our pack was designed in the USA. We are a US company and when you purchase AKEK products you help support many US families that are apart of the AKEK team.

But you said it’s arguably the best pack around.

What makes it better than than American made packs that have proven themselves to be the top tier of hunting packs in the world for over a decade?

Sherman

WKR
Dropping in to be the hunt for the pack. Would love to see it in something 4500ci or larger, something for a 4-5 day hunt in the Rockies when the weather and temps aren’t so great.

You keep saying "many US families" but im wondering exactly how many? What do the people in the US actually do at the company? It seems to be a small company and you are just designing, receiving and shipping packs made in china

dcopher

Lil-Rokslider
Pack looks like it has a lot of nice features, it will be interesting to see how it stacks up to the competition.

svivian

WKR
In regards to the china made. If you own anything that is carbon fiber made that can be bought in large quantities its coming from china. It is not cost effective at all to be made here in the USA. KUIU has been making theirs for years over there. Hopefully these packs wont run into the QC issues KUIU had with their frames breaking.

In regards to the bags themselves are those being sewed here in the USA? or is that being outsourced in China as well?

Redwood

Lil-Rokslider
5lbs seems heavy for a 3200. I'm also not a fan of a lot of smaller pockets in my packs. I like the bag to be more open.

rtkbowhunter

Lil-Rokslider
Welcome aboard. Always good to see a new sponsor!! Like others have mentioned it seems a touch heavy for a 3200. I'm actually a fan of some smaller pockets, helps me keep my stuff a bit more organized.

I'll be able to give a more thorough review after I win one. ;)

ljalberta

WKR
But you said it’s arguably the best pack around.

What makes it better than than American made packs that have proven themselves to be the top tier of hunting packs in the world for over a decade?

He said arguably the best *NEW* pack around.

Rob5589

WKR
This was brought up in another thread. Is this your frame or no?
Good news is you dont have to worry about it being run over by a sedan lol

bmicek

WKR
Quite literally the same photo posted on their website. I am cringing at the lash this is going to bring to the surface 😬

mxgsfmdpx

WKR
Same photo on their site and that alibaba site.
Screen shots from both sites.
10F857B7-D837-47FD-8FEF-E065CAE093EA.png77388799-D4A6-4A20-8D83-AA9550BE520D.pngI

fatlander

WKR
Lol, 65 dollars per unit and they’re still making money at that price

Status
Not open for further replies.