AKEK Pack - Arguably The Best New Pack Around - What's Your Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZDR

WKR
Interesting design and looks to be well made.

@AKEK Whats the story with the name AKEK? Gots to be some kind of a cool backstory there.

Zdub02

WKR
Great looking pack. I could see myself utilizing the removable pack. Good luck with the testing.

Rufus

Lil-Rokslider
Looks interesting. Look forward to some in field reviews. Might be a nice whitetail pack.
Thanks. -Rufus

Looks like a great pack. Love all the pockets. Definitely some great features on the pack, like the removable small pack.

For those who have tried many packs and have found “the one”, it would be hard to beat what has already been tested and taken through the ringer. My first impression is that it looks a bit on the heavy side. But I am digging the welded zippers!

Bighorner

WKR
Personally, I like less small pockets. I lose my than it organizes. I do like that it's pretty much a full kit without having to get nickel and dimed to get it where you want it.

ChemE

FNG
Our New Premium Alpha 3200 Hunting Backpack.

As a group of hunters ourselves, many packs we used left us feeling like something was missing. We wanted a pack that fulfilled this void we felt, So we created the Alpha 3200.

We are giving away a FREE pack every week this month! Every person that COMMENTS on this post will automatically be entered into the giveaway. We have many users already, but we want even more hunters to get hooked! Especially here on Rokslide we want honest reviews and feedback so we can make future models even better!

Furthermore we are offering all Rokslide members a $114 discount. Visit our website & Enter code ROK on the checkout page.

Features:
  • Cordura 500D Nylon ( Ultra strong and lightweight)
  • Carbon Fiber Frame
  • Large Waterproof YKK Zippers
  • 3200 Cubic Inch capacity
  • 2 separate meat shelves
  • Removable daypack or stalking pack
  • Bottom zipper to easily access main pocket
  • (7) zippered compartments & 2 side elastic snap compartments.
  • 2 Seperate water bladder storage holder pockets
  • Adjustable Shoulder Straps
  • Quick release pull for rifle or bow
  • Ammo holder inside front pocket
  • Lifetime Warranty
  • Dimensions 26 x 15 x 8 in
  • Weight including frame: 5lb -11oz

VISIT Our website at www.akek.com
I like the pack overall. Nice features and I have the same zippers on another pack. Seems first rate all the way but I wonder about the price. Outdoorsy people have no problem spending cash obviously but I personally would give pause over spending this much on a backpack but that's just me.

TX_Diver

WKR
Where is it made (including where is the fabric sourced from)?

Also interested in what the frame height is as the load lifters look pretty flat.

Seems like a cool layout though. Will keep an eye out for real world reviews. Cheers.

Lots of questions:
Where exactly overseas is it made?
What length torso’s does it fit?
Can you show much more detail on the load lifters and how the pack attaches to the top of the frame.
It looks like the hip pouches are sewed to the belt eliminating the ability to attach a holster, sheath, or other item. Is that the case?
What does the pack weigh without the daypack? Are the straps removable from the day pack?

Looks interesting, but the website and videos lack detail I’m interested in.

RyanT26

WKR
Lots of questions:
Where exactly overseas is it made?
What length torso’s does it fit?
Can you show much more detail on the load lifters and how the pack attaches to the top of the frame.
It looks like the hip pouches are sewed to the belt eliminating the ability to attach a holster, sheath, or other item. Is that the case?
What does the pack weigh without the daypack? Are the straps removable from the day pack?

Looks interesting, but the website and videos lack detail I’m interested in.
All of this. Ehh!

Status
Not open for further replies.