AKEK Pack - Arguably The Best New Pack Around - What's Your Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AKEK

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor
3/5/22 update: see the updated giveaway thread here

Our New Premium Alpha 3200 Hunting Backpack.

As a group of hunters ourselves, many packs we used left us feeling like something was missing. We wanted a pack that fulfilled this void we felt, So we created the Alpha 3200.

We are giving away a FREE pack every week this month! Every person that COMMENTS on this post will automatically be entered into the giveaway. We have many users already, but we want even more hunters to get hooked! Especially here on Rokslide we want honest reviews and feedback so we can make future models even better!

Furthermore we are offering all Rokslide members a $114 discount. Visit our website & Enter code ROK on the checkout page.

Features:
  • Cordura 500D Nylon ( Ultra strong and lightweight)
  • Carbon Fiber Frame
  • Large Waterproof YKK Zippers
  • 3200 Cubic Inch capacity
  • 2 separate meat shelves
  • Removable daypack or stalking pack
  • Bottom zipper to easily access main pocket
  • (7) zippered compartments & 2 side elastic snap compartments.
  • 2 Seperate water bladder storage holder pockets
  • Adjustable Shoulder Straps
  • Quick release pull for rifle or bow
  • Ammo holder inside front pocket
  • Lifetime Warranty
  • Dimensions 26 x 15 x 8 in
  • Weight including frame: 5lb -11oz

VISIT Our website at www.akek.com

UPDATED NOTES BASED ON COMMENTS:

Rokslide Community,

Our intent from the beginning is to be honest and upfront. We have nothing to hide! Do we have our packs assembled and made in China? Yes, we currently do as already mentioned before. This still does not change our Quality, lifetime warranty and great customer service. When you purchase AKEK you still help support US families that are apart of the AKEK team.

Can you buy the same frame or a similar one on China websites? Yes you can likely research and find a similar frame to the AKEK one. Again we already mentioned this is currently being made overseas. This is NOT a low quality frame we are using.

Designed in the USA? Yes we spent nearly a full year of research, modifying and testing this bag before it's release.

Our recommendation ... if you can find a pack in china that comes with 2 shelves, YKK waterproof zippers, a quick release, a LIFETIME WARRANTY, and great customer service than yes even we would recommend you ditch us and take that option. You will not find all that we offer from a foreign china man. The warranty, customer service and a truly unique bag design is worth it! We are sure most of you can agree!

Furthermore, we very much appreciate constructive criticism and of course sincere questions ... THAT is why we joined Rokslide after all ;) We want to make this pack better and better each year!

If you have no desire to test our pack or offer helpful criticism we would ask you not to post here. We want this thread to be reserved for those that truly want to test the pack and offer helpful info to future users.

Sincerely
AKEK

Last edited:

mlgc20

WKR
Welcome to Rokslide. The pack looks well built. I like the quick release strap. The video says the weight is 5lb 11oz. However, above it says 4lb 13oz as does the website. Is the video incorrect?

OP
AKEK

AKEK

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor
Welcome to Rokslide. The pack looks well built. I like the quick release strap. The video says the weight is 5lb 11oz. However, above it says 4lb 13oz as does the website. Is the video incorrect?
Thanks for the correction! The video is right... typo on the website. We fixed it just now!

NE Herd Bull

Lil-Rokslider
Interesting and appealing features!
Do you have a distribution network of dealers? or direct purchase only?
Will you be showing any of your products at trade shows ?

Looking forward to hearing from some of you WKR on actual in-the-field performance.

OP
AKEK

AKEK

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor
Interesting and appealing features!
Do you have a distribution network of dealers? or direct purchase only?
Will you be showing any of your products at trade shows ?

Looking forward to hearing from some of you WKR on actual in-the-field performance.
Yes we will be at the Utah Hunt Expo this coming weekend. Currently we are only offering direct purchase! Looking forward to getting more and more in-the-field reviews!

svivian

WKR
Yes we will be at the Utah Hunt Expo this coming weekend. Currently we are only offering direct purchase! Looking forward to getting more and more in-the-field reviews!
Are you offering any discounts for those attending? also are you providing any weight like sand bags to load them up to actually try them? ill be there Friday.

feanor

WKR
Looks like some interesting features. The integrated rifle and bow disconnect could be pretty useful. I like the double separation too. Looks pretty burly. Thanks for coming to Rokslide.

Rimrocks

FNG
Looks like a solid pack, with a lot of good options. Would definitely like to give one a try.

Rockchuck

WKR
Looks good, I look forward to checking it out as the expo in person. I have been looking for a good daypack that can pack weight still and it looks like the layout checks a lot of boxes for me.

Last edited:

TN2shot07

WKR
Like other have said, looks like some cool features added. I’d also be interested to see it go through one of the Rokslide reviews!

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
That's a heavy pack. Do you offer a 30 day return policy if we don't like it, like most other pack companies? Do you offer a 1-piece belt without a lumbar pad? I guess I can check out the website. Thanks.

Hmmm......my Norton is showing a warning for your website.

Last edited:

The_Yetti

Lil-Rokslider
Looks interesting, American made? Where are the materials sourced from, here in the US or overseas?

Status
Not open for further replies.