A big elk....

The most ridiculous part is the hunter sitting under a shade tarp while others debone the animal, and then pack it all out for him. Thats like paying someone to do your job for you at work and then getting employee of the month lol.

Laramie

WKR
Not elk hunting to me but the money went to a good cause and it must have meant something to him to spend that much. It would be significantly cheaper to go shoot a high fence bull scoring similar.

JonS

WKR
I wonder how long it sat in the sun before they started breaking him up into pieces. Seeing them in short sleeves and plenty of sun makes me think it was pretty warm and that bull deserves to be eaten first and enjoyed for years.

PredatorX

WKR
Seems to be a fair amount of virtue signaling in this thread. The guy said he wasn't a hunter so we shouldn't expect him to act like one.

Also for all of the complaints about needing an army, hopefully you feel the same way about game cameras.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Seems to be a fair amount of virtue signaling in this thread. The guy said he wasn't a hunter so we shouldn't expect him to act like one.

Also for all of the complaints about needing an army, hopefully you feel the same way about game cameras.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
Are you saying that paying an army of people to follow an animal day and night for months is the same as using a game camera?

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

I will voice my opinion and am sure it will be flamed.

That bull was for the people. Having the money to do what was done does not give anybody that right. No matter how much money was raised does not justify what took place. The animal deserves more respect.

We all should have an equal chance.

It’s an amazing bull and I hope the money is spent wisely.
What I’d like to know is did A3 find this bull or did possibly loose lips sink the ship?

KurtR

WKR
I will voice my opinion and am sure it will be flamed.

That bull was for the people. Having the money to do what was done does not give anybody that right. No matter how much money was raised does not justify what took place. The animal deserves more respect.

We all should have an equal chance.

haha every one gets a participation trophy. how was the elk disrespected? Having the tag in his pocket does give him the right. That’s how laws and regulations work

haha every one gets a participation trophy. how was the elk disrespected? Having the tag in his pocket does give him the right. That’s how laws and regulations work

" Haha" The minute that tag was sold to the highest bidder.

KurtR

WKR
" Haha" The minute that tag was sold to the highest bidder.

Well take your money and buy it and throw it in the garbage. So if a tag is expensive the animal is disrespected? Better not tell all those sheep hunters that pay a shit load to hunt them.......