6mm /.243 hunting success on Big Game

chamois

FNG
I have cleanly killed too many animals with 105gr Bergers and 105gr AMaxes to have any doubts on their killing capabilities.
The AMax was my choice in this year chamois´ hunt in the French Alps.
Gun is my usual Blaser kipplauf, this one being chambered for the 6XC.
IMG_8695.jpg

Different experiences for sure. I hope all your future experiences are as positive.

That's the kind of performance I have come to expect - 1 hole, little blood. Guessing but i don't feel you are gonna choose the interlock for your next hunt.
Eh, I won’t use interlocks on my next hunt, but mainly because I’ve yet to find a load for them that shoot as good in my gun as Nosler bullets or Fusion factory ammo. I think I’ve shot two deer with interlocks and they both died in sight. Performance was decent even if I prefer an exit. My uncle has shot a lot of deer and pigs with 87(?) grain interlocks in his 6mm remington with very good results.

I have cleanly killed too many animals with 105gr Bergers and 105gr AMaxes to have any doubts on their killing capabilities.
The AMax was my choice in this year chamois´ hunt in the French Alps.
Gun is my usual Blaser kipplauf, this one being chambered for the 6XC.
View attachment 781545

You took a 6mm on a chamios hunt? Blasphemy! Everybody knows that people only say that on the forums but when you actually go on the hunt you take a 338 Edge to ensure that you don't waste your money cause those little 6mm bullets won't get the job done.

That is a beautiful animal BTW. Sweet looking rifle as well.