60-inch Club Troy Sessions customers calling

All I know is after seeing both @Larry Bartlett and @Troy Sessions argue back and forth like 4 y/o it would make me look for someone else who doesn’t feel the need to go on social media to validate themselves about who is the better outfitter. I don’t know either of them and never will but Larry obviously has an issue with Troy and it sounds like some of the things Troy does is shady/illegal. If that is the case why not report to the proper authority’s rather then Rokslide? I also think that Troy might have a point about Larry being out of line in some of his comments that @robby denning might want to address. Bottom line is I don’t think this thread is helping anyone.
Agreed. Well put

I’m going to be honest it really just sounds like Larry just has a personal beef with Troy. Look back at past posts on this forum and other forums and Larry just comes across as bitter.

167 birch trees? Did you count them? If you did then why didn’t you report it? If it’s not illegal then what’s the issue? And I understand ethics vs legality.

Seems like a lot of petty crap. And Troy has to come in here and defend himself. Let’s be honest, Rokslide is a huge information gathering platform.

now that you know his stink has been smelt.
Rokslide!
This social platform requires everyone to understand the terms. One of them is this.
“When posting, no name-calling, whining, crying, sobbing, bitching, sniveling, sulking, bickering, complaining, or pouting! Members exhibiting this behavior will be banned.”
I've been watching this thread like a car wreck, just can't look away... I probably shouldn't but I'm going to throw my 2 cents in...
Larry probably won't remember but years ago a friend of mine and I had a planned hunt going sideways from another hunt planner who wasn't up to par. He jumped in, gave us a bunch of free advice that helped immensely, he didn't have to because he wasn't making a dime, just being a good guy. I did end up buying a raft that I still use today... Even though I never have met him, I think he is a stand up guy.

A couple years later, I was back up there again and hunting with a friend who was a mutual friend with Troy. We hung out a couple days, and he turned us onto one of his spots which made for a very successful trip. This was well before 60" Club came to be. He was very welcoming and a gracious host who was excited to see us have a great trip. Since then I have met people who have used Troys service and have been very happy. Even though we haven't spoke for a while, I consider Troy a friend.

To me, I see two pretty good guys who are at odds and unfortunately it is spilling over here.
Thank you for adding value to this thread and I appreciate you speaking out. With so much hatred in the world today the last thing we need is hunters turning on each other. It was great seeing both of you successful on your hunt.

I’m going to be honest it really just sounds like Larry just has a personal beef with Troy. Look back at past posts on this forum and other forums and Larry just comes across as bitter.

167 birch trees? Did you count them? If you did then why didn’t you report it? If it’s not illegal then what’s the issue? And I understand ethics vs legality.

Seems like a lot of petty crap. And Troy has to come in here and defend himself. Let’s be honest, Rokslide is a huge information gathering platform.
Timekiller13 your are spot on. Years ago I had federal agents come talk to me about this, two hours later they were satisfied with everything I said. I respected their concerns and answered their questions honestly. Thank you for posting your thoughts.

OP
L

Larry Bartlett

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
All valid points fellas. Consider this the last thread about it and sorry to be such a whiny pus pus.

kaboku68

WKR
I know both of you guys. You are both awesome. Sometimes chit happens. I am glad you guys worked it out. I think that we need a hunt draw winner party at Lat65 or at Hoodoos with you two in attendance with all the stupid Fed subsistence stuff going on we need to get together and unified quick!

I know both of you guys. You are both awesome. Sometimes chit happens. I am glad you guys worked it out. I think that we need a hunt draw winner party at Lat65 or at Hoodoos with you two in attendance with all the stupid Fed subsistence stuff going on we need to get together and unified quick!
No offense, but I don’t think they worked anything out lol

i dont think beers will fix their situation. I was in a competitive hockey beer league and would get into scraps with people on the ice then have a beer with them after and be totally fine. It could work!

Soutah

FNG
I hunted with Troy (60 inch club) in 2020 with a buddy. We both killed good bulls and had quite the adventure. I believe his locations are great and his communication up to the hunt was good as well. Logistics were difficult but that's not entirely on him because we chose a difficult location. Id be happy to answer anyones messages if you have any.

IMG_6457.jpg

Don’t know Troy and I’ve never done more than 5 minutes looking at the company. I’d contact 2022 clients as part of anyone’s due diligence. This guy was warning folks about some major issues on a large moose hunting FB page about 3 weeks before the season this year.

Again, don’t know him or Troy. No dog in the fight for me. I just truly hate continuing to see people have such massive plans come apart or go on trips where the service is wildly less than what was promoted.
CEFE7D26-7492-4320-96C3-31CD37F3877F.jpeg