40 Mile Air vs Ram Aviation?

Wife and I just got home from a float moose hunt. Was a great trip, but, crowded river considering what we were told.

That being said, our first kid is on the way and due in January. My wife has been my hunting partner for 10 years. She killed a bull with Ram in 2022. I could have but didn’t. Bears were terrible. We lost all of her meat in less than 2 days and she had strep throat so I opted to have us get pulled out.

She already told me to book a hunt if I want to go back. If she can go, great. If not, I’ll go solo or try to find someone that wants to go.

Ram Aviation was first class all the way and I couldn’t have asked for a better experience. That being said, the scenery isn’t so great. I mean, they do call it Barren Ground for a reason. lol

I’d love to hunt the 40 mile herd but from what I’ve gathered either fly with 40 mile or don’t do it. (That was in reference with another transporter there)

Just wondering if any has hunted with 40 mile or has hunted that herd. If anyone has some other insight on drop hunts that they want to share via pm I’d muchly appreciate it.

Also, if anyone has a hunt booked with 40 mile air and needs another hunter, I’m more than competent and capable.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
OP
ddavis_1313
cc3b5deb1652689dec0ca9724fed75e6.jpg

43eacea3f7eacf422e12580bbbc6adc4.jpg

4a942e00eaea534e520bff98df8c4962.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Others may chime in, but the last I heard is 40 mile Air wasn’t taking any new customers. Returning customers only and they have such a long list of returning clientele that I think you are going to have get willed a spot to get in with them.