.223 for bear, mountain goat, deer, elk, and moose.

hunterjmj

WKR
If you guys want some good ol fudd lore and entertainment from some uneducated folks then you'll enjoy this video.

Watched this last night and my wife said the one guy is too squishy to take seriously. 🤣😆

Reddish

Lil-Rokslider
If you guys want some good ol fudd lore and entertainment from some uneducated folks then you'll enjoy this video.

Watched this last night and my wife said the one guy is too squishy to take seriously. 🤣😆
He said he read a lot of the forum, but I guess he didn't look at any of the hundreds of photos of dead animals.

I don't need any additional competition for 77gr TMK's so I hope lots of people agree with him...

The Guide

WKR

The comments are as to be expected on that video. Him arguing with everyone that says try it before you knock it and a ton of fudds telling him how right he is and you need a 270 or an '06 for hunting.

Jay

Ajsomp

WKR
Classified Approved

He’s also firmed encamped in the nosler AB camp as opposed to match bullets. my guess is he would never openly discuss on a podcast or entertain a healthy dose of facts vs his feelings on the matter