2025 Draw Anticipation

SloppyJ

WKR
Putting in CO for the first time and hope to draw one for my first elk trip. With the new rules not sure how it's going to go but the unit i want and have a hunt setup in shouldn't be very popular. Sorry. One more NR trying to come out there. Deal with it.

hoosierhunter11

Lil-Rokslider
Putting in CO for the first time and hope to draw one for my first elk trip. With the new rules not sure how it's going to go but the unit i want and have a hunt setup in shouldn't be very popular. Sorry. One more NR trying to come out there. Deal with it.
check out the draw report to see where it drew out at 2023 and 2024 and you can usually extrapolate that out to 2025

OP
LFC911

LFC911

WKR
CO Archery will be interesting with all the OTC units going to a draw next year, who knows where they will draw out at?!? It will probably take a few years for that to shake out...I'm guessing 0-1 point if they just allocate a bunch of tags to each one like they've done for other OTC to draw units. If they really try to limit NR hunters (and revenue) it will be interesting to see where the chips fall.

satchamo

WKR
CO Archery will be interesting with all the OTC units going to a draw next year, who knows where they will draw out at?!? It will probably take a few years for that to shake out...I'm guessing 0-1 point if they just allocate a bunch of tags to each one like they've done for other OTC to draw units. If they really try to limit NR hunters (and revenue) it will be interesting to see where the chips fall.

Most of those OTC units going to draw you’d have to pay me to hunt for the next 3-4 years…

Wheels

WKR
Hoping to draw a couple LE elk tags in the next 2 years, may have to pony up for the special draw in WY to get it done. After that, I'm out of the elk business, getting too old to be packing an elk out solo.
In the mean time, will be sitting in a tree looking for the right buck here in MO and chasing birds for the next few months.