2025 Draw Anticipation

LFC911

WKR
Who else is done hunting this year and looking forward to 2025 application season? I know it will be hear before we know it and bitching about all the issues but I can't help but wish it was here sooner!

An AZ draw just concluded and AK opens soon- sort of already here!

But November is an awesome month to hunt deer so I won’t be thinking about draws til December!

If you are already done hunting you really need to look into a deer rut tag! Sure may need to go to another state, chase whitetails or blacktails otc. A November muley tag is always fun but harder to come by.

OP
LFC911

LFC911

WKR
An AZ draw just concluded and AK opens soon- sort of already here!

But November is an awesome month to hunt deer so I won’t be thinking about draws til December!

If you are already done hunting you really need to look into a deer rut tag! Sure may need to go to another state, chase whitetails or blacktails otc. A November muley tag is always fun but harder to come by.
I can hunt deer in KS but it is not as fun (to me) as elk hunting and elk taste so much better too. I will probably get out there next weekend but I’m still thinking about where to go next year.

Hunting season for 2024 has just begun. I don't think about anything until Jan1 for next year's hunting season.