2024 show your dogs success

jmez

WKR
It has begun.
dbd13df9fe82f6a1a5d682222ae53f81.jpg
e31425dd2d2bfab877f8bfdd3529ce06.jpg
8716bd7b393912c7c42054412118ef1a.jpg

Sent from my moto g power 5G - 2024 using Tapatalk

This hurts to post but looks like one of my dogs is done before the season started. Jumped out of the truck and landed weird and broke her leg.

Attachments

• 20240930_081511.jpg
    20240930_081511.jpg
    408.3 KB · Views: 8
Ouch man that sucks, hope she recovers quickly.

My old girl has fallen out of the truck at camp 3 times now. The dogs always ride on the tool box and I dunno if old age makes them goofy or what but we'll just be driving down the road and off she goes, not even cornering. We don't go but maybe 15-20 as we're off road on sand or dirt but the poor thing rolls like Sonic the hedgehog head over heals.

Ouch man that sucks, hope she recovers quickly.

My old girl has fallen out of the truck at camp 3 times now. The dogs always ride on the tool box and I dunno if old age makes them goofy or what but we'll just be driving down the road and off she goes, not even cornering. We don't go but maybe 15-20 as we're off road on sand or dirt but the poor thing rolls like Sonic the hedgehog head over heals.
she jumped out of the back seat of the truck. idk what she did. I was on the other side of the truck. Ive harped on my wife to make the dogs wait to unload until we tell them just because of hearing stories like this. it was maybe 4' to the ground.

TSAMP

WKR
she jumped out of the back seat of the truck. idk what she did. I was on the other side of the truck. Ive harped on my wife to make the dogs wait to unload until we tell them just because of hearing stories like this. it was maybe 4' to the groound
After a butt load of xrays and intermittent lameness in my 7 YO dogs front wrists they narrowed it to arthritis and blamed the jumps out of the truck as a potential cause, and certainly an aggravating factor moving forward.

I'm the dude who picks his 70 lb dogs up now and lowers them to the ground.

After a butt load of xrays and intermittent lameness in my 7 YO dogs front wrists they narrowed it to arthritis and blamed the jumps out of the truck as a potential cause, and certainly an aggravating factor moving forward.

I'm the dude who picks his 70 lb dogs up now and lowers them to the ground.
thats what i do. French brittanys are small and its a big jump. My wife would joke about me over thinking it and its no problem for them to just jump out when you open the door... boy is she beating herself up now.

good news is we were able to get into the last emergency vet place open as they were closing within 150 miles due to the flooding here. And they said it was a clean break mid arm and it looked like the bones were aligned. I cant even get ahold of any of the local vets to get a follow up to make sure she doesnt need surgery.