2023 New Products

TheTone

WKR
Anyone check out the G5 arrows? The specs seem great but the sizing seems odd. Why not just go with 204 and 246? A way to make sure buy their components?

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
By QAD launcher cover, do you mean something to replace the felt? I put the felt on mine in 2015 and it pretty much wore down in the bottom of the valley, but it still shoots well and doesn't make any noise so I leave it.

For arrow leveling I just use gravity as my level. Let the arrow hang (plumb bob) and adjust for level.

OP
OR Archer

OR Archer

WKR
By QAD launcher cover, do you mean something to replace the felt? I put the felt on mine in 2015 and it pretty much wore down in the bottom of the valley, but it still shoots well and doesn't make any noise so I leave it.

For arrow leveling I just use gravity as my level. Let the arrow hang (plumb bob) and adjust for level.
F18B67CA-70E1-4F26-8426-BECF85B8C9EF.jpeg

Spot hogg has a pic mount Fast Eddie. There are some sweet rechargeable nocks that I have forgotten the name. A rangefinder sight from the same forgotten company.

Matias

FNG
Hogg Father with a Triple Stack is $520 at Lancaster. Axel Landslyde with a multi pin head is over $500 as well. So the Option isn’t that much more.
Curious on your thought of the canyon pounder versus the axcel landslyde bracket with the ultraview sight??? The canyon pounder is $600 while the other is $500ish

OP
OR Archer

OR Archer

WKR
Curious on your thought of the canyon pounder versus the axcel landslyde bracket with the ultraview sight??? The canyon pounder is $600 while the other is $500ish
The Axcel is a great sight however the CP is in my opinion a better sight. It’s basically 3 sights in one. Fixed pin, multi pin slider, and single pin slider. The Option sights are super smooth to adjust as well. Customer service from both companies is equally as good as the others. Can’t go wrong either way but if picking I’d go with the CP.

dtrkyman

WKR
Looking at G5 arrows and specs I would say they are Carbon Express, .203 is cx sd specs. .244 is stnadard for many shafts. Also the carbon weave and finish look like CX.