2022 Rokslide Cold Bow Challenge Q&A Thread

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Rokslide_new.png
If you have any questions or comments on the 2022 Cold Bow Challenge, please post them on this thread. This will keep that challenge thread clean and easy to follow. Thanks!

For 2022, we will limit the challenge to 150 shooters. Sorry, but it’s a ton of work to qualify the shooters.

The Challenge will start Saturday, April 30th AT 8:15 MTN TIME and run 4 weeks or 150 shooters, whatever we hit first.

Be sure and choose an MER that pushes you or you will be asked to restart the challenge or disqualified. Don't forget to define your vital size so we can see it on the target.

No more "I only got 20 yards in my backyard" posts. Lots of shooters travel to places they can shoot their MER. This challenge is exactly that, a challenge to make you a better hunter, so please put some effort into it.

RMM

WKR
Anyone tweaking anything for this year's challenge?

I'm shooting a back bar courtesy of @Billy Goat

and Idaho just legalized mechanicals so I just ordered the Sever 1.5 Titanium 100s.
I just replaced the strings on my Prime Black 5 with a set of 60x. Also switching arrows to some Nexxus 300's with titanium outsert. Guess its time to get it tuned up. I think you'll enjoy a back bar. I use one as well. Did you balance your bow in a balancer with it?

68Plexi

WKR
This is an awesome end of winter challenge. Living in a place covered in snow for 6 months, I look forward to the CBC. Time to dust off the bow and start practicing again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk