2022 Rokslide Cold Bow Challenge Q&A Thread

68Plexi

WKR
Congrats to the winners! Thanks Robby, the Mods and the sponsors for putting this on again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was the lucky winner of the $150 camofire gift card and was able to use it to score these Crispi Lapponias I’ve been wanting to try out for a while. Thanks [mention]ktowncamo [/mention], [mention]robby denning [/mention] and Camofire!

I was also the lucky Camofire winner in 2020 and I won some trail cameras that I really think helped me kill my first archery elk. I hope these give me the same good juju this year. Same hunt, same unit, same CBC donor, hopefully another good bull! It pays to do these challenges both in the experience and these awesome prizes!!

62aec8b4909aaee1aa299707c028642b.jpg

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
I was the lucky winner of the $150 camofire gift card and was able to use it to score these Crispi Lapponias I’ve been wanting to try out for a while. Thanks [mention]ktowncamo [/mention], [mention]robby denning [/mention] and Camofire!

I was also the lucky Camofire winner in 2020 and I won some trail cameras that I really think helped me kill my first archery elk. I hope these give me the same good juju this year. Same hunt, same unit, same CBC donor, hopefully another good bull! It pays to do these challenges both in the experience and these awesome prizes!!

62aec8b4909aaee1aa299707c028642b.jpg

You’re set! Thanks for sharing. Good luck!

Fatcamp

WKR
9 days and counting. Was able to spend an evening and morning at my hunting location. Antler growth seems good and I found them right where they should be. Time to find out if I have learned anything.

20220824_151256.jpg

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
9 days and counting. Was able to spend an evening and morning at my hunting location. Antler growth seems good and I found them right where they should be. Time to find out if I have learned anything.

View attachment 444273
All right man, good luck.

I’ve kept a modified cold bow challenge going the last couple weeks, “modified “ as I have practiced between days, here’s my list of hits and misses

image.jpg
Running better than 80% on first cold arrow of the day at 60 yards. Looks like I gotta get closer than 60 still!