***2018-2019 Hells Canyon Armory Group buy/build***

Well it's been awhile since the last group buy! Last time we did a tiered price structure, the higher the quantity of buyers the more the price dropped down. This time however, we're just going to be doing a flat rate! This will be how the price list breaks down.

*Use code Rokslide to get the discounted barrel price on the website.
*Updated 12/18/18* Select from the services on this page if you want HCA to do additional work for your build.
hcarifles | Services

Barrel (your twist rate and caliber of choice, up to .375 caliber and 27.5" max finish length): $615 (18% off)

Chamber barrel for a Remington/Tikka: $250 (down from my $325 normal price)

Install/Thread/Time muzzle brake: $100

Cerakote barreled action: $150 (instead of $175)

Blueprint Remington action: $350. Includes all mating surfaces recut, and threads cut .010" oversized, new lug pinned to action face, bolt handle trued and NEW threaded bolt handle TIG welded to ensure maximum primary extraction and proper bolt handle timing. Everything is single point cut, no tap and mandrels used!

I have three different contours available. The Tactical contour is +$100 as it's double the fiber layup, also double the rigidity of the Heavy Hunters. I just launched the new website, you'll be able to find information on the barrels here: Hells Canyon Armory Carbon Fiber Barrels, Carbon Killer,

For those of you using a Tikka action, FYI your barrel will have a significantly bigger shoulder than factory. Tikka actions are around 1.175 and my tennons are 1.250".

I've talked with a few of you via PM about some of the new AG composites stocks coming out. Unfortunately they aren't doing anything for the tikka actions, so we're limited to the customs and remingtons for those of you wanting a stock from them. They've got 1/2 dozen or so new designs coming for this year that aren't on their website yet. Prices range from $500-$550.

For those of you with a tikka looking to re-stock, Manners/Mcmillan have my barrel contours available.

I'll run this through January. Barrels will be 8-14 weeks out for this expected quantity. Best way to apply this discount is a percentage discount. 18.5% off with the code "rokslide" should drop the barrels down to below the $625 price point. This doesn't apply to any barrels in stock at the moment, no quantity limited.

Also, website launched TODAY, so if it's buggy, please excuse me and let me know! Thank you very much!

Mike

Last edited:
So will a Tikka rebarrel require a new stock?

$250 for the chamber. Does that include the barrel installation?

Just want to confirm the rebarrel price all done and ready to shoot.

Thanks Mike, now I have to find an excuse for another rifle..

Kiwi composites will inlet for these barrel profiles as well on a tikka but by the time they are shipped they’ll run nearly $800. Hopefully Mike can provide feedback on how it turned out soon.

mt100gr.

WKR
Mike, what would it cost to face that Tikka action to mate better at the barrel shoulder? How about the Remington style recoil lug?

Thanks.

OP
HellsCanyon
So will a Tikka rebarrel require a new stock?

$250 for the chamber. Does that include the barrel installation?

Just want to confirm the rebarrel price all done and ready to shoot.

Depends on the stock. Factory stocks will need replaced.

Yes $250 is for fitting barrel to action and chamber work plus an 11* crown. If you’d like a brake installed add $100 for threading/timing your brake. I use a lot of the MBM beast brakes.

Mike

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
HellsCanyon
Mike, what would it cost to face that Tikka action to mate better at the barrel shoulder? How about the Remington style recoil lug?

Thanks.

Including a new lug you’re looking at $250.
I’ve actually got some tikka profile Remington style lugs coming available soon. I have the tooling and bushings needed to blueprint/face the tikka action. It needs to be a full blueprint job instead of just facing the action. Anytime you machine one of the three action surfaces (face, threads, lugs) you need to machine all three. No guarantees the factory cut them on the same plane as I do even though I’m dialing in the actions centerbore to .0001 runout before cutting.

Mike

- - - Updated - - -

Update:
For those of you wanting HCA to do the chamber/threading/cerakote/blueprint work on your barrel/action. I've added some products to this page.
*Updated 12/18/18* Select from the services on this page if you want HCA to do additional work for your build.
hcarifles | Services

The same "rokslide" discount code should give you the listed discounted prices above! Thank you

Mike

OP
HellsCanyon
Trying to keep up with PM’s and emails! Best to email me as the inbox gets full rather quick on here. Thanks guys

Mike

TheTone

WKR
Man I wish I could go all in on a build right now. Are you open for people to swing by the shop and talk guns, builds, etc?

OP
HellsCanyon
Just an FYI HCA, maybe it's my iPad but your website is basically unusable as nothing really loads beside the background and header.

How's your internet connection? I've had quite a few ppl say that it flows and loads/functions just fine so far... Works on my Iphone no problem.

Anybody else having problems?

- - - Updated - - -

Man I wish I could go all in on a build right now. Are you open for people to swing by the shop and talk guns, builds, etc?

Thank you for asking, by appointment only! I keep the shop door locked 99% of the time because it's really easy to burn up production time from unannounced visitors ;)

Let me know if you'd like to drop by, happy to make time, but it's gotta be scheduled!

Mike

TheTone

WKR
How's your internet connection? I've had quite a few ppl say that it flows and loads/functions just fine so far... Works on my Iphone no problem.

Anybody else having problems?

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you for asking, by appointment only! I keep the shop door locked 99% of the time because it's really easy to burn up production time from unannounced visitors ;)

Let me know if you'd like to drop by, happy to make time, but it's gotta be scheduled!

Mike

No problem and kinda what I expected. I'll get a hold of you sometime after the first of the year.

westcoasthunter

Lil-Rokslider
This is awesome thanks for the group buy again.. question. I see you have three barrel contours you do. What are the specs of those I see the weight on your website just just wondering what benchmark barrels they match up to best contour wise

OP
HellsCanyon
This is awesome thanks for the group buy again.. question. I see you have three barrel contours you do. What are the specs of those I see the weight on your website just just wondering what benchmark barrels they match up to best contour wise

You bet!
Heavy hunter is similar to a Sendero, Tactical is similar to an MTU, Light Hunter is a touch heavier than a #5!

Mike

OP
HellsCanyon
Any chance of a 1 in 7.5-7.75 in the 6.5 to use with the promised 156 Berger ?

No problems there!

Mike

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for the orders so far everyone... Keep 'em coming :)

Mike