2015 ATA Show

Tiger Rag

WKR
man, like to see that quiver on a bow from a wide angle. Definitely outside the box!

Nice gloves from first lite. Course not quite as cool as my Larry Weishuhn specials! ;)

Robpr

Lil-Rokslider
ATA show looks like fun. I give props for the outside the box thinking on the quivilizer idea but I'm not seeing it catching on. Most hunters don't use a long stabilizer to begin with. And most target archers don't use a quiver. But you never know.

Brock is killing it! You are hired for next year ! Thanks for the first lite and sitka pics. I am digging those fl synthetic pants and the Sitka camo pattern.

OP
Brock A

Brock A

Super Moderator
Staff member
Brock is killing it! You are hired for next year ! Thanks for the first lite and sitka pics. I am digging those fl synthetic pants and the Sitka camo pattern.
I'll do more products tomorrow. Today was business.

Thanks Brock for the pictures! I also love the Kryptek Orange, TT broad head, and the First Lite gear. Can't wait to see what you post for us tomorrow.

Hey Brock if you get a chance check out tenzings new bino pouch, looks like they licensed kryptek camo as well.

Last edited:

Colberjs

WKR
I noticed Steven Rinella wearing a Vortex bino pouch on the season premier of Meateater tonight. I didn't see it on their website. Is this something they introduced up there?

Wrench77

WKR
I noticed Steven Rinella wearing a Vortex bino pouch on the season premier of Meateater tonight. I didn't see it on their website. Is this something they introduced up there?

It looked to me like he was using the FHF harness with a Vortex patch