Brock A

Super Moderator
Staff member
New mold for Rinehart targets

Prototype bag

Last edited:

dotman

WKR
Get a few pics of the new gaiter FL is releasing and let us know if it is a quiet material if you can fondle it :)

OP
Brock A

Brock A

Super Moderator
Staff member
Brock what's your take on the new First Lite pants? Similar to the Kuiu attacks or?
Honesty I don't think you can compare them to the attacks. They are in a world of their own. Here is the description.

Scoot

WKR
Brock, did you feel the new pants? How quiet do they seem to be? Having pants and shirts with very quiet material is important to me...

Juan_ID

WKR
Thanks Brock, they got my interest that's for sure! Is there anyway you could take a couple close-up pics of them or more or less the material? Never heard of "nylon" pants, just curious is all... If not no biggy, thanks again!

OP
Brock A

Brock A

Super Moderator
Staff member
Thanks Brock, they got my interest that's for sure! Is there anyway you could take a couple close-up pics of them or more or less the material? Never heard of "nylon" pants, just curious is all... If not no biggy, thanks again!
I will tomorrow. We are done at the show for the day. They are pretty lightweight. Great early season pant.

OP
Brock A

Brock A

Super Moderator
Staff member
I shot the new Nitrum 34, Nitrum turbo & the Carbon Spyder Turbo. Loved them all but I'm sold on the carbon spyder. I shot the elite synergy too.

jmez

WKR

Go to an Army Surplus Store and check out some BDU's.