2015 ATA Show

Brock if you liked the hoyts you should check out the xpedition archery booth if you get time. You may be shocked at how good those bows are.

rutfest

FNG
Brock if you have time maybe check the Athens Archery booth. Supposed to be the quietest bow at the show.

OP
Brock A

Brock A

Super Moderator
Staff member
Leupold Mojave line upgraded with HD glass. Comes in Typhon & Highlander

OP
Brock A

Brock A

Super Moderator
Staff member
Man what a crazy couple days. Sorry if I didn't get everything posted up you guys wanted. It was hectic. Sitting at the airport now headed home. Big thanks to Train to Hunt, Kryptek & Phil Mendoza with no limits Archery. Until next year...

Man what a crazy couple days. Sorry if I didn't get everything posted up you guys wanted. It was hectic. Sitting at the airport now headed home. Big thanks to Train to Hunt, Kryptek & Phil Mendoza with no limits Archery. Until next year...

Thanks Brock, heck of a job, I've been to a few so I know they are a blast.safe travels

First lite fusion FHF bino harness

Brock, thanks for the good words. Just a note here is a pic of the FHF bino harness in Fusion that we had at the ATA show. We have tried a lot of different systems and FHF came out on top. We are probably going to be showing some packs from a couple different super high end pack company's in Fusion next week at SHOT. We are really excited about the new nylon based corrugate guide pant, the hunting industry has been lagging about a decade behind in terms of a synthetic pant were proud to bring it up to speed.

Attachments

• fhf bino.jpg
    fhf bino.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 167

OR Archer

WKR
Any idea when the new pants will be on the website and available for purchase? How is the fitting compared to the Kanab pant?

jm1607

WKR
About how heavy are the new FL Pants?

Are they fairly quiet? (I mainly bow hunt)

I was about to pull the trigger on some Sitka Timberlines for next year but I may wait.. The label Brock posted makes these new pants sound perfect for me

Last edited:
OP
Brock A

Brock A

Super Moderator
Staff member
About how heavy are the new FL Pants?

Are they fairly quiet? (I mainly bow hunt)

I was about to pull the trigger on some Sitka Timberlines for next year but I may wait.. The label Brock posted makes these new pants sound perfect for me

Are you talking actual scale weight? And from what I felt they seem pretty dang quiet.

jm1607

WKR
Are you talking actual scale weight? And from what I felt they seem pretty dang quiet.

Ya, I know it's not the end all of how warm something is but I was just curious.. 30 degrees if still or 20 if active with no merino on seems like pretty cold weather pants so I was wondering what the warmth to weight ratio was

Oops, just read some older posts where you said they were pretty quiet.. My bad

chobbs

Lil-Rokslider
Brock if you liked the hoyts you should check out the xpedition archery booth if you get time. You may be shocked at how good those bows are.
Very nice bows for sure. I shot them at the show and have shot a couple in the past. Excellent quality and engineering. I currently sell New Breed and Obsession and am seriously considering picking up Xpedition. Anyone in Northern CO interested? I don't really want to pick them up unless I can move some bows!

chobbs

Lil-Rokslider
A couple pics of the new New Breed Blade with the new rotating mod cam. Also pics of the 2015 Genetix with the updated cam.

Blade
6493afadaa1ce3e6a66edafc324eb91b.jpg

9dc82ea8d9fbc3a985b2eef6bf6fba01.jpg

65b7f5585ff8557be783fdfabfca39a2.jpg

b13996513e060456fc64b5d020884d27.jpg

Genetix
17e062e6f05977b213b8f1221d8ab6e2.jpg

396ffbd69a316286dbf44ada2ec0c423.jpg

The New cams also have cable stops built in along with limb stops to cater to the shooter. Notice that the Blade has a rotating mod, but the Eclipse and Genetix will keep 3 base sizes of cams and use mods for efficiency. They will have the cable stop though.

The Blade also features an adjustable cable guard to tune for vane clearance on any individual setup.