2013 Wyoming results

WV Hunter

Lil-Rokslider
Add another unsuccessful to the mix. I even went special and it was 100% last year. At least there is an early bear season in WV this year. That will help ease the pain :)

TEmbry

WKR
46-2. Will be up there for the archery opener! Pretty excited to give antelope a go DIY after I did a private land hunt a few years back in SD.

crumy

WKR
46-2. Will be up there for the archery opener! Pretty excited to give antelope a go DIY after I did a private land hunt a few years back in SD.

You got 46 Antelope? If so, give me a call tomorrow.. I am mountain time so any time after 8 am. (should have gotten settled in at work by then) 307 399-6544. I have hunted that area for the last 4 years. will be glad to give you some info.

*EDIT>....Sorry didn't even pay attention that this was in Antelope section...(face palm) give me a call... I am usually more together... still suffering shock of not getting my elk draw this year :(

I drew 26-1, Yippee! First time hunting antelope and first time hunting Wyoming for me. This is my consolation prize for our Alaska trip being pushed back to next year. :D

Rucker61

WKR
Leftovers went on sale this morning. Picked up three doe tags for area 35, but my buddies were mostly too slow on the draw. We have access to private land where we hunted herds of 150 or more last year.