2 weeks from desert sheep opener.

• Thread starter Deleted member 8-15-23
  • Start date

CorbLand

WKR
Rams don’t go far until they do. I’ve seen them throw their noses in the air and then walk away to parts unknown. They had the storm roll in so who knows what moved where. I also see that he’s claiming that ram was 7-8 yo? That seems a stretch and looks more like 6.
That is true, I forgot about the storm that hit there.

We spooked one ram and that sucker was gone in a flash. He went over the edge and we had an impressive amount of glass looking for him. Never saw him again.

Steve O

WKR
Classified Approved
What a conclusion to the thread on SCH. The guy thinks very highly of himself and can no long smell the stench of the stink he is spewing so everyone is wrong except him. I'll probably never see a desert ram in my scope but I still wouldn't have shot that one.

Jay

Especially when you allegedly already have TWO slams and you have a self imposed 160” minimum…what a delta bravo.

Steve O

WKR
Classified Approved
There is nothing wrong with the ram he shot. Its not a giant, probably a little below average but its respectable. The problem was he talked such a big game, how many book animals he has, etc then shoots that and acts like it was some miracle to even get it.

I have a hard time believing that they passed a 160 day one to then shot that one. I have limited sheep hunting experience but the couple I have been on, the rams didnt move far from where we found them. Based on that, seems like they could have gone back for that 160 from day one but I could be wrong.

The guides should have known that numbers were down and that the 160 they saw on day one was a gift.
I had an archery bighorn tag in Colorado in 2007. A couple friends out there had a dozen different rams patterned for a month. One week before season a big monsoon rain came thru. It took us till day 3 of the season to find a ram.

158” is plenty close enough to 160” for me…it rounds up 😁. But I’m no ROAL Reaper.

Dwnw/theAltitudesickness

Lil-Rokslider
I've got nothing to add to this thread whatsoever. I click on it a few times a day, it puts me in a good mood, then I leave. Rinse and repeat. 🤣
Same. Would also go over to SCH:

Unfortunately, the mods locked the post over there. FYI sounds like he never got the Mulie

amassi

WKR
That is true, I forgot about the storm that hit there.

We spooked one ram and that sucker was gone in a flash. He went over the edge and we had an impressive amount of glass looking for him. Never saw him again.

One of his half truths was when he said the winter we had pushed a lot of sheep lower, where they’re harder to find. But a guide crew should have been able to turn them up regardless.

I've got two things to say for that statement, one from me and in the mindset of the roal reaper.

For me I don't quite think it wins meme of the thread, pretty good imo, but not the winner. I really appreciate that you think that though.

Now if I thought and typed like someone else...

Me mes. done the meme slam twice. Got over 2000 hahas. Not just any body can do me me like that. Slay with with picture funnies.

Samsung s10 with beat to hell otterbox better than all you haters iphone. Makes best meme.

Like to see some one else try. Can't do it. Been making fun of shit since 87. Dru pictures laugh.
1000 mee mees done by hand back then.

I done told you once you son of gonna, I'm the best there's ever been

Fire on the Mountain, run boys run

Get in line son, I was making memes on cave walls well before your time.

Been recording my hunts long before tge internet or Outdoor Life too.

FB_IMG_1693485265735.jpg