2 weeks from desert sheep opener.

• Thread starter Deleted member 8-15-23
  • Start date

FOS373

Lil-Rokslider
He will pop up somewhere else. He’s been doing this for years. Found a forum / thread from ~ 2016 that he also quit for all the same reasons. The other members also called out his attitude, delusions and late night drinking.

I’d share it directly, but they posted his email, address, etc. and I don’t feel like that is the best thing in the world.

survivalistd

Lil-Rokslider
He will pop up somewhere else. He’s been doing this for years. Found a forum / thread from ~ 2016 that he also quit for all the same reasons. The other members also called out his attitude, delusions and late night drinking.

I’d share it directly, but they posted his email, address, etc. and I don’t feel like that is the best thing in the world.
Please do share.. we need more excitement

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

West2East

FNG
I just found this. It derailed my whole morning, I have never had to hold my laughter back this hard at work. I need a koozie, or a window sticker...

I just found this. It derailed my whole morning, I have never had to hold my laughter back this hard at work. I need a koozie, or a window sticker...
Are you saying you read this in one morning? I'm impressed. This took me a week of reading on and off to catch up to page 50 (or so). Although I did go down the rabbit trail of most of the other threads that have been linked at various times. And all the threads that I could find on other forums.

West2East

FNG
Are you saying you read this in one morning? I'm impressed. This took me a week of reading on and off to catch up to page 50 (or so). Although I did go down the rabbit trail of most of the other threads that have been linked at various times. And all the threads that I could find on other forums.

I read most of the pages... about 30. Then all the threads on MM and SCH...