2 weeks from desert sheep opener.

• Thread starter Deleted member 8-15-23
  • Start date

CorbLand

WKR
Guide said I'm the best thing since sliced bread. He wants me to work for him. Better than every hand he has. I'm the only one to kill a sheep because I am the best. Sheep foundation probably going to ask me to be the key note speaker this year
Boom! I am awesome.
images

This one may win meme of the thread.
I've got two things to say for that statement, one from me and in the mindset of the roal reaper.

For me I don't quite think it wins meme of the thread, pretty good imo, but not the winner. I really appreciate that you think that though.

Now if I thought and typed like someone else...

Me mes. done the meme slam twice. Got over 2000 hahas. Not just any body can do me me like that. Slay with with picture funnies.

Samsung s10 with beat to hell otterbox better than all you haters iphone. Makes best meme.

Like to see some one else try. Can't do it. Been making fun of shit since 87. Dru pictures laugh.
1000 mee mees done by hand back then.

I done told you once you son of gonna, I'm the best there's ever been

Fire on the Mountain, run boys run

The Guide

WKR
What a conclusion to the thread on SCH. The guy thinks very highly of himself and can no long smell the stench of the stink he is spewing so everyone is wrong except him. I'll probably never see a desert ram in my scope but I still wouldn't have shot that one.

Jay

CorbLand

WKR
What a conclusion to the thread on SCH. The guy thinks very highly of himself and can no long smell the stench of the stink he is spewing so everyone is wrong except him. I'll probably never see a desert ram in my scope but I still wouldn't have shot that one.

Jay
There is nothing wrong with the ram he shot. Its not a giant, probably a little below average but its respectable. The problem was he talked such a big game, how many book animals he has, etc then shoots that and acts like it was some miracle to even get it.

I have a hard time believing that they passed a 160 day one to then shot that one. I have limited sheep hunting experience but the couple I have been on, the rams didnt move far from where we found them. Based on that, seems like they could have gone back for that 160 from day one but I could be wrong.

The guides should have known that numbers were down and that the 160 they saw on day one was a gift.

BBob

WKR
Rams don’t go far until they do. I’ve seen them throw their noses in the air and then walk away to parts unknown. They had the storm roll in so who knows what moved where. I also see that he’s claiming that ram was 7-8 yo? That seems a stretch and looks more like 6.