147 eldm vs 156 EOL terminal and external ballistics

I’ll add some more evidence for the 147 eld, uh it kills fast, I shot a antelope buck at 806 impact velocity was 1970ish and it stood for maybe 5 sec and tipped over, death kicked died. Hit back 1/3rd of lungs and vaporized them. Wife killed one at 330 same day, same thing was about 2500 impact velocity, just behind shoulder, had a tiny exit hole idk if it was a fragment or what but it vaporized lungs stood for a few secs tipped over and died.

Elk tag opens Thursday hoping to try 147s on one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

calico pig

Lil-Rokslider
DANG.

just a friendly reminder that 100% of the meat is wasted if the animal is never recovered. Ill take a little meat loss on shoulders for a quickly downed animal.
I agree. Animal down is top priority. I can always throw two extra tri tips in the cart if I have to.

I’ll add some more evidence for the 147 eld, uh it kills fast, I shot a antelope buck at 806 impact velocity was 1970ish and it stood for maybe 5 sec and tipped over, death kicked died. Hit back 1/3rd of lungs and vaporized them. Wife killed one at 330 same day, same thing was about 2500 impact velocity, just behind shoulder, had a tiny exit hole idk if it was a fragment or what but it vaporized lungs stood for a few secs tipped over and died.

Elk tag opens Thursday hoping to try 147s on one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Good luck and report back with your adventure and findings.