Zenbivy Bed?

Dobermann

WKR
Good to know! Thanks, I wasn’t aware that the bag was rated based on a certain r value pad

Maybe I don’t get cold like I thought!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If you're going up in R-value, maybe try the Exped in the process. I'd tried some other air mattresses in the past, and the Exped works far better for me.

I too get cold feet - down booties, as recommended above, can make an amazing difference, for very minimal weight. But test them first - mine were so warm I actually overheated!

If you're going up in R-value, maybe try the Exped in the process. I'd tried some other air mattresses in the past, and the Exped works far better for me.

I too get cold feet - down booties, as recommended above, can make an amazing difference, for very minimal weight. But test them first - mine were so warm I actually overheated!

Good to know!

I’m apprehensive n the x oed because I tried a big Agnes 3” air mattress with longitudinal baffles and I slept very poorly. I think I do better with thinner pads like my static v but looking for a better r value because they use a different standard and mine comes out to a true 1.9R lol

Read1t48

WKR
Try that and also try deflating your 3" pad a little bit. It doesn't have to be inflated until its taut.
Much more comfortable sleep for sure. Just remember that the R rating is based on it fully
Inflated. Less than full is a lower R value, which is why you should get a high R value pad. More versatile. Always easier to cool down than warm up.

Bak222

FNG
Lite 10 here and I love it. No issues on tensor LW. Best sleep system I have found for my big ass

What’s the warmest you’ve used the lite 10 in? I’m debating between the 10 and 25. I’ll need the 10 for some backcountry spike camps, but most of my time will be in a heated wall tent. Is the 10 capable of being “cooled” by not attaching it to the sheet and just draping over as a blanket? Thanks

What’s the warmest you’ve used the lite 10 in? I’m debating between the 10 and 25. I’ll need the 10 for some backcountry spike camps, but most of my time will be in a heated wall tent. Is the 10 capable of being “cooled” by not attaching it to the sheet and just draping over as a blanket? Thanks
65F. I used it like a giant blanket.