Zenbivy Bed?

Dobermann

WKR
Good to know! Thanks, I wasn’t aware that the bag was rated based on a certain r value pad

Maybe I don’t get cold like I thought!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If you're going up in R-value, maybe try the Exped in the process. I'd tried some other air mattresses in the past, and the Exped works far better for me.

I too get cold feet - down booties, as recommended above, can make an amazing difference, for very minimal weight. But test them first - mine were so warm I actually overheated!

If you're going up in R-value, maybe try the Exped in the process. I'd tried some other air mattresses in the past, and the Exped works far better for me.

I too get cold feet - down booties, as recommended above, can make an amazing difference, for very minimal weight. But test them first - mine were so warm I actually overheated!

Good to know!

I’m apprehensive n the x oed because I tried a big Agnes 3” air mattress with longitudinal baffles and I slept very poorly. I think I do better with thinner pads like my static v but looking for a better r value because they use a different standard and mine comes out to a true 1.9R lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Read1t48

WKR
Try that and also try deflating your 3" pad a little bit. It doesn't have to be inflated until its taut.
Much more comfortable sleep for sure. Just remember that the R rating is based on it fully
Inflated. Less than full is a lower R value, which is why you should get a high R value pad. More versatile. Always easier to cool down than warm up.