Youtubers ruin public hunting. Change my mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
bucksnbirds

bucksnbirds

Lil-Rokslider
Talk forums haven't helped anything either...................
Call me crazy, but I think technology hasn't done anything but make everything worse. When everyone and any info is accessible, there's going to come problems with it. Before technology, if you're were just stupid, that was it, no hope for you. Now even fellas who don't know their left from their right can seem smart. Same with hunting; if you were a bad hunter back in the day, you starved. Now you have all the info you need at your fingertips.

Divide93

FNG
I love the pics in the high country of the sky line. I was trained to navigate when it was darker than 2' up a bull's ass with map and compass! I found this one guys hidey hole by perusing wilderness topos . I messaged him back and informed him his secret is safe from me! He was gracious and a bit embarrassed!

NMJM

FNG
The only solution to increased demand is to increase supply. With all the money hunting brings in why are states not buying land when it comes up for sale? Everyone who is complaining about too many people make sure you join a conservation organization. As land gets developed it will only make things worse. Social media may be a problem, but land development and anti-hunting is worse.

Jon Boy

WKR
I’m letting anyone know that posts anything on YouTube of Montana that has even smalll terrain features , there’s a 75% chance I can find it or already know it in about 20 minutes lol it’s too easy.

Ralphie

WKR
The only solution to increased demand is to increase supply. With all the money hunting brings in why are states not buying land when it comes up for sale? Everyone who is complaining about too many people make sure you join a conservation organization. As land gets developed it will only make things worse. Social media may be a problem, but land development and anti-hunting is worse.
What is your YouTube channel?

Status
Not open for further replies.