YouTube groups

I bumped into a couple fellas hunting this year and we chatted a bit. One sent me scouting photos of the buck I shot. A month later, my buddy sends my a youtube video cause he recognized it as the spot we hunt. Sure enough, same guys I talked to. Didn't even know they were filming.

Do what you'd normally do when you bump into other hunters. For me, that's chat briefly and discuss plans so we're not accidentally ruining each others hunts or putting ourselves in potentially unsafe positions.

11boo

WKR
I not only ran into a crew of 4, I called them in on a bow hunt. The only other trucks at the trailhead had Missouri tags, so I assumed it was them.

They did toss out some good bugles, so I answered back. They were coming at us at warp speed. I said show me the elk, they were not amused and left.

Az boy

FNG
I not only ran into a crew of 4, I called them in on a bow hunt. The only other trucks at the trailhead had Missouri tags, so I assumed it was them.

They did toss out some good bugles, so I answered back. They were coming at us at warp

Az boy

FNG
YouTube film crews are making it look too easy they show 10 minutes of a three week hunt and all the newbies get excited thatā€™s where your tags are going .