Your Top FIXED blade BH

Super 91

Lil-Rokslider
I think some of the best blood trails have been either the Magus Stinger Buzzcuts or G5 Strikers. I've shot a bunch of animals with Strickland Helix 2 blade heads, and I've never lost an animal, but sometimes you get nearly zero blood depending on how the head went through the animal. My preferred head overall is the Buzzcuts, they just work.

All I've ever used is fixed and my favorites were the Muzzy Phantom MX (discontinued), Slick Trick Magnums, and Slick Trick Grizz Tricks. Can't complain about any of them except that you can't get the Phantom MX's anymore.

mtnbound

WKR
He didn’t go but 50 yards, given the placement of arrow and time he stood there-like 15 mins-I didn’t care for, along with very little blood.
I could tell he was hurting-and again I’m not crapping on the exodus, or this particular scenario, but concerned the next time I maybe have an elk run off with little blood trail.

Appreciate everyone’s input 👍🍺
It seems like your system did fine. As you mentioned, you got a pass-through, but you had no blood to speak of, and the animal stayed on its feet for a while. Was the exit high? Was the body cavity full of blood? Did your arrow hit both lungs?