Wyoming resident accompanying NR

If a Wyoming resident is going to accompany a NR hunting in a wilderness area, does said resident need to have a tag for the same area as the NR or can they have a big game tag for somewhere else in the state? I've only been able to find where is says they need to have a valid license. I also understand they need the guide license.

Jethro

WKR
The resident only needs a valid big game license for somewhere in WY. Doesn’t have to be your area or even your species.

They will need your name and license number when they get the resident guide license.

grfox92

WKR
A hunting lisence and conservation stamp is what you need to be a resident guide. I've done it, very simple process for the resident.

Sent from my SM-G990U2 using Tapatalk

BrentH

WKR
The @ExoMtnGear guys had Wyoming Fish and Game on a recent podcast. The woman stated that the resident has to have an elk license in order to take a non-res elk hunting, a deer license to take a non-res deer hunting, etc. No experience with it myself, but that is what she stated around the 37 minute mark on episode 438.

MattB

WKR
I'm curious why a NR has to have a guide or resident with them to hunt in a wilderness area??.
It's a way for Wyoming to expand the benefit its residents receive from the state's wildlife. AK does something similar but based on species hunted.