Wyoming poaching bust

Rob5589

WKR
Damn. Crazy how they got away with it for so long. Glad to see some prison time.

Justin Crossley

Administrator
Staff member
Lots of moderating going on in this thread. Moderator previously violated foul language rule, too, but deleted it.
I deleted all the posts that had nothing to do with the original post and will discuss with Robby and Ryan before proceeding with unlocking.

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
The difference with the case in this thread is it’s a settled case with convictions

Many of the threads that we’ve pulled down have been at the level of rumors or charges, not convictions.

The one a few tried to burn the forum down with in September didn’t even result in charges.

There are no friends of the forum, we just don’t want this place to turn into a dumpster fire.

I pulled the Bowmar thread, because I got so sick of the hate it was bringing to the forum. And it looks like Bowmars are now suing another site for something like slander arising from that case. While they might not win, at least I don’t have to take that phone call on behalf of a few members who think our platform is for policing the hunting world. We think the game and fish departments are doing just fine in that area, per the case above, so we’ll let them handle it.

fngTony

Super Moderator
Staff member
Should send them to jail from middle September to mid December every year for 20 year, so they can’t poach again!
That’s actually a brilliant idea that states should consider as punishment. Maybe add some kind of conservation work during the summer.

DaleW

WKR
That's what I was wondering too. Must've just been under the table I guess.

Bridger#5

FNG
After a hunting incident in vermont the judge ordered the shooter to spend deer seasons in jail until his sentence was completed. Irony is the man wears a beard to hide the bullet wound he got in a hunting incident as a kid.

sistae93

FNG
Nice to see some actual teeth in the consequences. Hopefully this deters others in the future.